MM Art Mouse Pads Listed

Rate this topic

Guest Doll

no........i am not in love

we can talk about Lance's endeavors but we cant endorse the OTHERS that profit from unlicense material. Like the MM coasters etc...

its just like one time on Ebay someone was using the MCBrayer Family Crest on clocks and coffee mugs and selling them. I found out that was a big no-no due to our Family Crest isnt license out. I happen to have a old copy vintage 1800's but it was handed down in the McBrayer family. Anyway i emailed the person to cease selling the family tartan because its not lisence to sell, or there will be legal action

Joe - you sure changed the subject pretty quickly. :boody:

Ut oh, it sounds like Joe is in loooooove!!

BlIsS:

"OOhhh, You're very observant. Are You A Detective?" ~ Stewie, Family Guys

Joe:

Come on Joe, you have to know who that chic is. I'll give you 3 guesses. :WhipMeLucysaidFrank:

Edited by Doll

BlIsS:

Joe: Come on Joe, you have to know who that chic is. I'll give you 3 guesses. :WhipMeLucysaidFrank:

OK Joey, I guess I can't do that to ya. It's Charlize Theron!!! She's bit easy on the eyes, don'tcha think?! :makingeyes::oneeyedwinK:wtf:

Edited by Doll

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
BlIsS:

Joe: Come on Joe, you have to know who that chic is. I'll give you 3 guesses. :WhipMeLucysaidFrank:

OK Joey, I guess I can't do that to ya. It's Charlize Theron!!! She's bit easy on the eyes, don'tcha think?! :makingeyes::oneeyedwinK:wtf:

Yes, she is quite the looker. I thought every warm blooded American was in love with Charlize. You aren't by chance a reptile, are you Joe?? :oneeyedwinK

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
yeah there is only two things that cross your mind:

Peruvian Cigars and Scottish Oatmeal Stout.........i may join you with the stout

Sorry, I already chugged the stout. :tasty:

BlIsS:

she didnt look recognizable to me in that pic

did you see her in Monster? wow what a movie that was

she didnt look recognizable to me in that pic

did you see her in Monster? wow what a movie that was

Not yet, I've been wanting to, though.