MM Art Mouse Pads Listed

Rate this topic

Guest Doll

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
hey for a longtime i called you little-buddy until you now refer to yourself as big buddy.

hey we alll know your not 600+

isnt that right Doll

Oh, I see, you are trying to recruit Doll as an ally in your shananigans. Don't do it doll, don't get in bed with the devil. :gehenna:

hey for a longtime i called you little-buddy until you now refer to yourself as big buddy.

hey we alll know your not 600+

isnt that right Doll

yes, that's right :wink:

Oh, I see, you are trying to recruit Doll as an ally in your shananigans. Don't do it doll, don't get in bed with the devil. :gehenna:

Been there, done that ~ but not w/this particular devil. I may've already had my fill, so HPD doesn't have much of a chance....although, some good hearted ribbing & such might be in order.

{Ya gotta be bad to be good, don't forget.}

I noticed HPD took your attempt @ elevating yourself as an opportunity to strike, yet again. Whatchyou gonna do abt it llama boy??? :pokey::gehenna:

Ut oh, it's too late, Joe has lured doll to the dark side. :eyes:

:devil: I may already have been on the dark side, but I was actually agreeing that we know you're not 600+. :angel:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Dark side?

i told her dont eat the dark meat it will mess up your bad cholestrol count. We had lunch at El Chupacabra

post-569-1181971965_thumb.jpg

Mmmm, sounds yummy. Did you get the El Chupacabra pie?

Dark side?

i told her dont eat the dark meat it will mess up your bad cholestrol count. We had lunch at El Chupacabra

post-569-1181971965_thumb.jpg

Don't get me started on chupa-ing. There's alternatives to cholesterol inducing gourmet hispanic food ya know!