Looking for Artwork Scans

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest ZeusFaber

I wonder if anyone can help track these down or perhaps provide some new images if they are fortunate enough to own a digital scanner.

There are a few shots of the front covers to the DVD boxsets floating around here, but there don't seem to be any of the back covers or the discs. I also notice that the UK Region 2 version of the S1 set is particularly elusive, with cover shots often showing the interior pack cover rather than the outer slip sleeve.

If anyone can help out, I'd be very appreciative of as much of the following hit-list that can be provided:

• UK Region 2 Front Covers (Outer Slip Case)
  • UK Region 2 Back Covers (Outer Slip Case)
  • UK Region 2 Front Covers (Inner Pack)
  • UK Region 2 Back Covers (Inner Pack)
  • Individual Discs

The same for the Region 1 sets would be an added bonus. A lot to ask, I know, but I figured some people might already have some of this on file already.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Zeus,

I can help in that I planned to produce and include some scanned images for the Millennium DVD section of the new website, but that section hasn't been started yet so I haven't scanned the images so far. I only have the Region 2 set which isn't a problem. My main PC blew up (see my Blog) so it'll be a while before I can get them scanned. If I can help with your quest though, let me know.

Graham

Updated: I did take some photos for the MDUK site when the set got released if they help.

Guest ZeusFaber

I'll look forward to that section of the new site then, as with the rest of it.

I do remember those MDUK images now that you mention it. If you've got a link at hand that would be great, as searching through the news archives always seems to have a way of bamboozling me.

Guest Moriarty

I do remember those MDUK images now that you mention it. If you've got a link at hand that would be great, as searching through the news archives always seems to have a way of bamboozling me.

Sorry to go off topic here but wat does "bamboozling" mean? Funny word :-)

Guest ZeusFaber

I guess that would be like confusing, or confounding, borderline frustrating. It is a bit of a funny word, I suppose.

Guest Moriarty

Ok, thanks Zeus. With english not being my mother tongue and all I never even read/heard the word...

• Elders (Admins)

Hi, sorry I know what you mean about the MDUk news archive, it annoys me too and its one of the reasons for making lots of ways to access Millennium news archives on the new site including a dedicated search option for new.

I did have a look through and couldn't see the images I was referring to but I ran out of time. If I find them and when I can access my main PC again, I'll get back to you.

Graham

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...