The 3 Seasons - Rights And Wongs.

Rate this topic

Guest ModernDayMoriarty

Guest chrisnu
Episodes I consider to be well directed are such things are 'The Curse of Frank Black', 'Jose Chung's Doomsday Defence', 'Pilot', 'Gehenna', 'The Sound of Snow'. etc etc. None of these are done by Wright. I'm not saying he doesn't have talent of course, just that I thought the question to Lance that began 'T J Wright was responsible for the most powerful episodes of Millennium' was in error.

I agree with this; he directed some of my personal favorites, but a lot were directed by others. David Nutter, Roderick Pridy, Ralph Hemecker, and Paul Shapiro directed a lot more of my favorites.

Guest se7en

...well,you are definately in the minority there,not that that matters of course. That was question was by myself and i stand by every word,the man is a directing god as far as i am concerned and all the praise he gets is more than warranted in my book.IMHO he is the best "and" most prolific MM director. PERIOD. End of story. Sorry but that's just the way it is i'm afraid. Nothing can be done about.

:gaba::bigsmile:

..I dare say sir that it is "your" analysis that is in error. -(though Kolbe and Shapiro are close seconds)

~se7en :ouro::smokin:

Guest se7en

......oh,yeah,speaking of which,i was always a little disappointed that C.C. never ever directed an episode of MM. lord knows he did more then a few on XF,to varying degrees of success.

se7en :ouro: