Holy Cow!

Rate this topic

Guest chrisnu

• Elders (Admins)

Woohoo!

What Sales Rank Means

As an added service for customers, authors, publishers, artists, labels, and studios, we show how items in our catalog are selling. This bestseller list is much like The New York Times Bestsellers List, except it lists millions of items! The lower the number, the higher the sales for that particular title.

The calculation is based on Amazon.com sales and is updated regularly. The top 10,000 best sellers are updated each hour to reflect sales in the preceding 24 hours. The next 100,000 are updated daily. The rest of the list is updated monthly, based on several different factors.

We hope you find the Amazon.com Sales Rank interesting!

I hope Fox''s Peter Staddon says "In your face!!!" to those he had to convince and argue with to get MLM released!

Guest TheUnknownSuperior

HOOAH!!! THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!! (YES I"M TYPING IN ALL CAPS.. I"M EXCITED... AND SLEEP DEPRIVED... ISNT THAT GREAT!!!) YAY! :jumping:

Guest Second Coming

You know what happened. The Amazon e-mail notifying people that it was released finally went out. I checked my e-mail at work this morning and saw the e-mail that went out on Friday. It at least makes sense now.

You know what happened. The Amazon e-mail notifying people that it was released finally went out. I checked my e-mail at work this morning and saw the e-mail that went out on Friday. It at least makes sense now.

BEER---> Yup, they notified me too. But I had already ordered it. I just couldn't wait for them to let me know. I just checked a little while ago, it's not in the top 25 any more.

BELCH

Guest Jordan

TheUnknownSuperior and Second COming - I absolutely love your footnote pictures - they're great!

It'll be really interesting to see how the millennium DVD does in the charts in the high street - there must be loads of closet Millennium fans out there who haven't come accross TIWWA yet for the Amazon sales rank to have been so high.

Guest Second Coming
TheUnknownSuperior and Second COming - I absolutely love your footnote pictures - they're great!

It'll be really interesting to see how the millennium DVD does in the charts in the high street - there must be loads of closet Millennium fans out there who haven't come accross TIWWA yet for the Amazon sales rank to have been so high.

Thanks Jordan.

And yeah there are a lot of Millennium fans that we don't know about. I ran into two at work who saw my Millennium screensaver. And think of all the fans that don't preorder from sites. I'm one of those people.

Guest TheUnknownSuperior

Thanks Jordan. I whipped it up one night in about 30 minutes.. after I had a lightbulb moment one evening. :)

Second Coming: Did you ever put that banner I made for you to any use?

Edited by TheUnknownSuperior