Some Very Intresting Info

Rate this topic

hey i got this bit of info from TerryOQuinn.net

Jan 15 2005

I don't know what they intended at that time. I think they wanted to leave it open, but since the show was killed, I guess we can say that Peter was too...............................a little closure.

this is a quote from Terry. This is the first time i visited his unoffical website, it does have some cool info in it

Guest SouthernCelt
hey i got this bit of info from TerryOQuinn.net

Jan 15 2005

I don't know what they intended at that time. I think they wanted to leave it open, but since the show was killed, I guess we can say that Peter was too...............................a little closure.

this is a quote from Terry. This is the first time i visited his unoffical website, it does have some cool info in it

I think the key word here is "guess" which is a bit like "assume" and we all know that to assume can make an ASS out of U and ME. I'll keep on believing Peter survived and perhaps used this opportunity to escape from the Group that had obviously gotten into affairs in such a way that they rivaled the harshest crime syndicates and were driven by demonic forces.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I think the key word here is "guess" which is a bit like "assume" and we all know that to assume can make an ASS out of U and ME. I'll keep on believing Peter survived and perhaps used this opportunity to escape from the Group that had obviously gotten into affairs in such a way that they rivaled the harshest crime syndicates and were driven by demonic forces.

I agree, the fact that they didn't show whose body it was, and that they didn't have the opportunity to clear it up in a fourth season, leaves the viewer completely free to insert whatever ending they want to. I prefer to believe that he retired from the group, grew out his mustache and became a gigolo. Oh, and I don't think anyone knows if Peter survived or not, including Terry O'Quinn AND the writers. It's clear that it was left as a cliffhanger, and of course, cliffhangers are always settled by the writers in the following season, which, in this case, never came to be.

Hippyroo............looks like you saw Masters of Science Fiction on Sat. night. Did you like it? For me it was enjoyable. It was nice to see William B Davis and Terry together in this type of series.

You know i wonder, couldnt they wrap things up about Peter Watts in the "millennium" episode of the X-Files?

i think it would of been logical

I agree, the fact that they didn't show whose body it was, and that they didn't have the opportunity to clear it up in a fourth season, leaves the viewer completely free to insert whatever ending they want to. I prefer to believe that he retired from the group, grew out his mustache and became a gigolo. Oh, and I don't think anyone knows if Peter survived or not, including Terry O'Quinn AND the writers. It's clear that it was left as a cliffhanger, and of course, cliffhangers are always settled by the writers in the following season, which, in this case, never came to be.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Hippyroo............looks like you saw Masters of Science Fiction on Sat. night. Did you like it? For me it was enjoyable. It was nice to see William B Davis and Terry together in this type of series.

You know i wonder, couldnt they wrap things up about Peter Watts in the "millennium" episode of the X-Files?

i think it would of been logical

I guess that takes you right back to the argument we keep running into. Myself, as well as others would have liked to have seen the "Millennium" episode of X-files wrap up a few things. Others argue that it was an X-files episode with Frank, not a Millennium episode disguised as an X-files episode. Personally, I would have liked to have seen them wrap up MM in a nice little package while still using Scully and Mulder and making it a legit X-files episode. Now both shows are over and we will never know any of the answers. :down::oneeyedwinK Heehee, off I go to draft another fantasy football team. I got the fever. :fool:

Guest SouthernCelt
...and of course, cliffhangers are always settled by the writers in the following season, ...

Well, not always, sometimes gravity settles it... :bigsmile:

Yes, I caught the end of Masters of Science Fiction. It looked interesting. Is this going to continue with the same plot/characters or is it a different story each week? The story reminded of me of an English show I watched a few years back. I can't remember the name of the show, but it had angelic type beings that seemed very GOOD, but as the show unfolded there had to be an underground to fight them from taking over. The main "being" was something like a two syllable of Don.