Some Very Intresting Info

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Right now I do.

Because I took the football Thing, I get 4 months of ALL 250 channels, for just about $10. more than the basic package.

I'll switch back to the basic after the promotion.

I don't even watch football - I just got it to get the premium channels.

Can I have your football channels? :yes:

Guest ein042
Can I have your football channels? :yes:

Lol! It's hooked up to my VCR.

PM me if you need something taped.

Joe. Did you ask about Chiller because of Brimstone?

I saw it on the guide but now I can't find it again.

I think we only get a few days programing ahead of time. I'm hoping it's on next week :down:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Lol! It's hooked up to my VCR.

PM me if you need something taped.

Joe. Did you ask about Chiller because of Brimstone?

I saw it on the guide but now I can't find it again.

I think we only get a few days programing ahead of time. I'm hoping it's on next week :down:

Unfortunately I have to watch football live or it's not the same. :down: However, maybe when the regular season starts for football, I can live in your basement for a few months. Is it a finished basement? PS, if you are going grocery shopping this week, can you snag me some corn tortilla chips (without salt) to enjoy during the games? :tasty::yes:

Guest ein042

the odds are already 3 to 1 around here! Think I'll pass on another male to argue over the remote and commandeer the only other bathroom in the house! Not to mention the computer. I camp out now at the library to get on the net AND to use the bathroom.

I thought you might be one of those die hard fans that study and critique every detail of the game.

Guest ein042
Chiller not only has Brimstone but it also airs Twin Peaks

does your package have DVR?

No I didn't get that. Or the HD. :down:

Cool!

Well, the guy said I could tape it. So for the next four months I might get a few things taped.

I really got it for the History channel and Discovery.

(Starting to sound like a commercial :embarassed: )

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
the odds are already 3 to 1 around here! Think I'll pass on another male to argue over the remote and commandeer the only other bathroom in the house! Not to mention the computer. I camp out now at the library to get on the net AND to use the bathroom.

I thought you might be one of those die hard fans that study and critique every detail of the game.

Sometimes I get confused and forget I am talking to Bonnie and not Ein himself, but for a minute I got an image of Ein with his own little dog house at the library. Well, I don't want to increase the odds to 4 to 1 or inconvenience you in any way, so I have an idea for what we can do. I can park a camper in your driveway and we can splice a cable to the camper and I could watch the games there. That way you would see very little of me because I would just be in and out to use the refrigerator. :oneeyedwinK

As for football, as mentioned, I do get into the fantasy football, but to be honest, I don't notice the little details as much as some people I know. I just follow the ball around and watch each play unfold. I don't really pay too much attention to the guys who don't have the ball unless they do something that stands out. For example, when somebody on the team I'm rooting for makes a big hit on an opposing player I get up and do a little dance that looks something like hoola dancing. :oneeyedwinK

Guest ein042
Sometimes I get confused and forget I am talking to Bonnie and not Ein himself, but for a minute I got an image of Ein with his own little dog house at the library. Well, I don't want to increase the odds to 4 to 1 or inconvenience you in any way, so I have an idea for what we can do. I can park a camper in your driveway and we can splice a cable to the camper and I could watch the games there. That way you would see very little of me because I would just be in and out to use the refrigerator. :oneeyedwinK

As for football, as mentioned, I do get into the fantasy football, but to be honest, I don't notice the little details as much as some people I know. I just follow the ball around and watch each play unfold. I don't really pay too much attention to the guys who don't have the ball unless they do something that stands out. For example, when somebody on the team I'm rooting for makes a big hit on an opposing player I get up and do a little dance that looks something like hoola dancing. :oneeyedwinK

:bogie:

Ok deal. But you'll need a long cable. I live in a townhouse group and the parking lot is some distance away.

Trips to the fridge will be good exercise. Just don't Hi Jack the Pizza guy.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:bogie:

Ok deal. But you'll need a long cable. I live in a townhouse group and the parking lot is some distance away.

Trips to the fridge will be good exercise. Just don't Hi Jack the Pizza guy.

Deal!! That was a great negotiation, I feel like William Shatner. :swingin: It's kind of funny, it took a long time for me to get used the Shatner in his new silly persona, but I kind of like him and think the Priceline comercials are usually cute and/or funny. He does a good job being zany. Now it would be weird to see him in a serious role.

Guest ein042

was he ever in a serious role?

I take that back. He played an astronaut in an old Outer Limits episode. He was very believable in that.