Some Very Intresting Info

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
was he ever in a serious role?

I take that back. He played an astronaut in an old Outer Limits episode. He was very believable in that.

LOL, well, I'm counting Star Trek as serious, but some might even question that. :oneeyedwinK I guess it has been a long time that he has been playing comical roles. I guess it all started with Airplane 2 in 1982, and he hasn't done much serious dramatic acting sense that I know of. I also really enjoy the Brad Paisley videos on GAC with George Alexander, Shatner and a few others. Funny stuff.

Guest ein042

I know, I was mostly kidding, I grew up glued to Star Trek. He did become an icon and after that what do you do?

Like Leslie Neilson in the naked gun series, once you start with the self deprecating humor it spirals.

But he is a great character in whatever he does.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I know, I was mostly kidding, I grew up glued to Star Trek. He did become an icon and after that what do you do?

Like Leslie Neilson in the naked gun series, once you start with the self deprecating humor it spirals.

But he is a great character in whatever he does.

Yeah it would be hard for him to get back into some more dramatic roles and be taken seriously, especially after the priceline commercials. It's very easy to get type cast when you do one style of acting for a while. Take Ein, for example. He got typecast while doing Cowboy Bebop and hasn't had any decent job offers sense. :oneeyedwinK

Yeah it would be hard for him to get back into some more dramatic roles and be taken seriously, especially after the priceline commercials. It's very easy to get type cast when you do one style of acting for a while. Take Ein, for example. He got typecast while doing Cowboy Bebop and hasn't had any decent job offers sense. :oneeyedwinK

you know i liked Shatners performance in The Devils Rain

the movie came out in 1975. i remember watching it with my dad with my face buried in his chest

Guest ein042

Can't let it get you down

(Warning - a tiny bit of bad language)

youtube

Edited by ein042

Guest ein042
you know i liked Shatners performance in The Devils Rain

the movie came out in 1975. i remember watching it with my dad with my face buried in his chest

did you know they used a mask of Shatner's face painted white for Michael Myers in Halloween?

I'd hide too :ghostface:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
did you know they used a mask of Shatner's face painted white for Michael Myers in Halloween?

I'd hide too :ghostface:

Actually I didn't even realize that until the last year or so when I saw a making of Halloween documentary. Didn't they remove some hair too or something?

Guest ein042
Cute video, but isn't that just a little cameo role by Ein? :oneeyedwinK

Yeah a little bitty one.

I'd like to find ... er ... be in others but doesn't look promising.

Actually I didn't even realize that until the last year or so when I saw a making of Halloween documentary. Didn't they remove some hair too or something?

Shatner's hair?

'think I better not go there :nope:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Yeah a little bitty one.

I'd like to find ... er ... be in others but doesn't look promising.

Shatner's hair?

'think I better not go there :nope:

LOL, yes it is a shame because you did some fabulous acting in Cowboy Bebop. I couldn't believe it when Emmy time came and went and Ein didn't receive ANY nominations. It was a travesty!!

Speaking of celebrity hair, I saw a clip the other day of Donald Trump on ...... I think it was Larry King. They are talking about his hair and Larry King is looking at it and even feeling it, and seems to confirm that it isn't a wig or bad hair piece. Here I thought he had the ugliest rug in history, and it might just be a bad hair cut. With all of his trillions, you would think he could afford a team of great stylists. The funniest thing about the interview is that he says "Don't mess it up too much". :rofl: Gee Donald, can it get any more messed up?