What Moved You Most?

Rate this topic

Guest se7en

Guest lonegungrrly1121
Some other very moving moments:

"Borrowed Time" -- Frank breaking down at Jordan's bed begging for her life

"The Sound Of Snow" -- Frank walking after Catherine and later holding her in his arms. And the scene were a frightened Jordan comes running out of the forest to Giebelhouse and his men. I absolutely LOVED "The Time Is Now", and these scenes were great additions to this fantastic episode.

:ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

those moments were amazing. and the bit in 'borrowed time' where jordan has to be put in an ice bath and Frank has to comfort her. i thought that scene was brilliantly acted and most of that episode brought a tear to my eye.

Gunslinger my friend....that was Roosters....i have the prayer as my signature...Peter at his assassin best....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you are the man, i thought of the episode name about 30 seconds after i posted this msg..figures, typing skills outrun my brain yet again..lol, thank you sir and that is a awesome episode...

It's a tie between Jose Chung and Alex Glaser ("Luminary"). In two completely different ways, both characters left themselves open like a book for us to see. One, a burnt-out cynic who found no pleasure on life, and let that infiltrate their every action. The other, one who was world-weary and sought detachment, took action to find out who they really were. Both were terrific, flawed examples of real people with their own individual problems, but shared a common link: their own humanity. That transcends television.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh yeah, alex glaser from luminary, awesome performance, just the voice over narration of the episode is worth my vote..