Sarah-jane Redmond In "a Wrinkle In Time"

Rate this topic

I was watching part of the "A Wrinkle In Time" movie when I noticed the mom (Dr. Dana Murary) was played by Sarah-Jane Redmond. She has a supporting part and you only see her in the first 30-40 minutes and the last 35-40 minutes of this 3 hour presentation of the movie (when you take the commercials out, it comes around to 2 hours and 10 minutes to 15 minutes). Her role is small since it focuses on the kids in the story.

Did anyone watch this and noticed Sarah in this movie?

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek

Yeah, this has been on the shelves for a couple of years, at least -- I first saw it on IMDB when I was a freshman (I'm just ending my 3rd year at college now). It's still listed on IMDB as having aired in 2003, actually. I, of course, would've watched it, but I had a rehearsal that night :angryred: so I called my mom and asked her to tape it for me (and she told me she already had a reminder note on the VCR, as my little brother wanted it taped). I first read that book in the 1st grade, as my older brother first read it at the same age and though I'd like it (we were always really ahead as far as reading levels went -- when I was starting Kindergarten, they started testing my vocabulary, and finally just quit when they reached 8th grade level, as they figured that was more than sufficient). But I don't think I'd like SJR as Mrs. Murray -- no offense, but Mrs. Murray's supposed to be a tall, lithe, redheaded beauty, and while I have nothing against SJR (though she does creep me out a bit, still), I just don't think she was right for the role. Well, actually, from the preview, I'm can tell I'm going to absolutely hate the movie as a whole, but I'm going to watch it nonetheless. Who knows, maybe she'll be the best thing about it.