PLEASE FEED THE MEMORIAL

Rate this topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....with all the passion that you have displayed on this forum in such a short time won't you be so kind as to compose a few thoughts for the MM memorial? it can cover ANY facet/character/season/episode/mytharc/music/direction....ANYTHING you wish. it can be very long or just a paragraph....as long as it's from the heart.  the MM-living memorial is dying to be fed some heartfelt words ~:(     seriously though,this wall of testimonials will be a permanent part of the forum and you can post as often as you like and edit it anytime you like. so,if you can,when you can,let's get this wall covered with your thoughts/reviews/and passionate words!!!   ~the wall is calling you     ~happy holidays!  

DAVE:ouro:  :santa:

Guest Second Coming
I still plan on doing one of those memorials. But I'm currently watching season 1 of MM. And I'm trying to go back through it a little to recapture the feeling and the emotions that I first had that drew me to the series. When I watch it a little more I'm going to contribute one of my own. Se7en has really raised the bar so I'm going to try to add something worthwhile.  :D

Guest Wellington

Hi

My god! I do think that the idea of a memorial is very attractive. The problem is I want to put my thoughts in it very much, but I do not know how to. I guess I am not quite sure of what MM represents to me: I have started 3 times a topic for that but canceled them before posting them. I think I will give it another try now...  :;): Feeling inspired...

Regards

......i sincerely hope i have not put undue pressure on anyone that all posts have to be earthshakingly heartfelt. i wear my heart on my sleeve-(for better or worse ???...sometimes worse. )-so i tend to rip through them when the sparks hits me. the most important thing to me is that it just come from the heart. nothing more and nothing less. just a statement/testimony about MM in general or any aspect of it that you choose. and the amount of memorials any one person can post is limitless!        ~good luck :;):

~DAVE :ouro:  :santa:

Guest Second Coming
nah, Se7en you haven't put any pressure on us. It's just that when something means so much to me, it makes me want to do it right. ya know?