Terry's Emmy

Rate this topic

Beerbelch

• Elders (Admins)

This is great news, I'm really pleased for him. He has done a wonderful job of bringing John Locke to life and I'm always chuffed to bits when I seem him on Lost, having finally found the mainstream success we always knew he deserved.

Well done Terry! :clapping:

I was just coming here to post this! I watch Lost and he does, in fact, do the part very well. Others have mentioned how he has a fine ability to convey complex emotions with very small facial expressions.

And he must be good because the character both infuriates me and intrigues me. It's so totally unlike Peter Watts.

Trivia: My sister was telling me that when he and his wife decided to move to Hawaii, they had a yard sale at their Maryland home (she lives in Columbia) that she knew about but didn't go to. ARRGH!

I was just coming here to post this! I watch Lost and he does, in fact, do the part very well. Others have mentioned how he has a fine ability to convey complex emotions with very small facial expressions.

And he must be good because the character both infuriates me and intrigues me. It's so totally unlike Peter Watts.

Trivia: My sister was telling me that when he and his wife decided to move to Hawaii, they had a yard sale at their Maryland home (she lives in Columbia) that she knew about but didn't go to. ARRGH!

Ehmmmmmm, yard sale !?!?!?!