Millennium Ouroboros Screensaver

Rate this topic

Hi,

I just tried installing in Vista Home Premium 64bit, and it worked okay. Wow, this took me back!

Regards,

Graham

Thanks Graham. It's been working fine with the same operating system, Vista Home Premium 64bit.

• Elders (Admins)

It doesn't allow me with XP to change anything, for example, put my name in place of Frank's. Is that possible with the screensaver? I know you can with the gadget.

It also didn't start up after 10 minutes, which is when I have it set to start. Maybe it's the operator. :whistling:

Hi Earthnut, no you can't change the settings with that screensaver, sorry. It should start up after the time you set though, be sure to click on okay after you change the time before it starts.

Thanks Graham. It's been working fine with the same operating system, Vista Home Premium 64bit.

No problem, I'd like to make some new screensavers if ever I get the time.

It's working great, thanks Graham.

Now I will really need your help with the new puter. It's Vista and I have only used that operating system a few times at my girlfriend's house. I should be okay, I'm smarter then the average bear, and know just enough about computers to make me dangerous.

What are the best screensavers and gadgets for Vista? Haven't set it up yet since I need to clean up this puter and my office area first. I can assure you, it will be soon because I am too excited about my new puter to put it off for long. My home looks like Lucy Butler came by for a visit to raise havoc.