Announcing Millennium - This is who we are (new parent website)

Rate this topic

The Old Man

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks for the feedback Benny! There's an awful lot to get through in the new site, but I'm sure you'll enjoy reading about this great show.

Don't miss the unique violence statistics courtesy of Dontbesodark (our lovely Vivi) which is something never before published and feel free to check out the episode music, reviews and articles, all of which are conveniently linked to from each episode profile.

Glad you found us!

hello all home from work glad to see someone replied. the site ... it's amazing old man you did really well i've been looking at it for a long time now. since i'm kinda new here everyone's been a fan for a long time or are some new? or a bit of both?

*waves hand towards Mods* :hiya:

I think Benny's question gets shifted a few threads over to new members, but I'll answer here... Cause I'm not gonna wait for it to get moved.

I've been into Millennium (well, the first two seasons, wasn't all that happy with the third one at that point) since it came out. I've only just joined the TIWWA site, and I'm mad I didn't do it sooner.

Keep an eye out for Eth's Deathmatches- if he brings em back for a second go (you better! I want the crossover battles!). They are quite fun and the results can be interesting and debated for a good long while.

• 4 months later...
Guest AndreTIWWA

Old Man,

Is there a way we can help support the site financially?

I am a big X-Files fan as well. Is this a common feeling amongst TIWWA members?

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Andre, that's very kind of you. We did have a PayPal Donate button on the site before due to previous requests, but it kinda got lost after an upgrade some time ago. We had some very generous donations towards the costs of running the sites and the licence fees, but I always felt a little awkward about it as some members may feel obligated and that's not what I want at all. That would be awful.

However, if people want to help support the site and offset some of the running costs with the occasional donation it would be very gratefully received. There are no expectations though. If it ever exceeded the costs of the site, we could look at a dedicated server or something but there are always web hosting, licence fees and skin purchases to cover.

I'll confirm the PayPal TIWWA e-mail address for you if you like (I'm in work at the moment) and we'll look at adding the button again. However, please don't feel obligated.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

Just to let you know that I've re-added the PayPal Donate button if anyone wishes to use it. You can find it at the bottom right of most pages when using the default M-TIWWA skin (the one with Frank and the Ouro at the top).

Regards,

Graham