Music in the ending of final episode

Guest dirtyharry

Hello everybody!

I am having difficulty identifying the music playing in the very last bit of the Millennium episode; I have heard it many times in other series, and I was curious to know what is the title and the composer. Any help in this direction will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody!

I am having difficulty identifying the music playing in the very last bit of the Millennium episode; I have heard it many times in other series, and I was curious to know what is the title and the composer. Any help in this direction will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all!

are you talking about the final episode of S3??

4th Horseman

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

Guest ZeusFaber

I have a hunch you might be talking about the seventh season episode of The X-Files entitled "Millennium", rather than any episode of Millennium itself. If that's the case, the music is "Auld Lang Syne", a traditional New Year song attributed to Robert Burns. Of course, the version used in the episode would have been arranged and recorded by regular series composer, Mark Snow.

If that's not what you're talking about after all, you're going to have to be a bit clearer for us.