Monster

Rate this topic

Guest Faustus

Guest Second Coming

I knew that it was the same girl that played in Emily/Christmas Carol. But I didn't know that she played in "Monsters" before Emily/Christmas Carol.

Also watch for the kid that plays Gibson Praise in the episode "19:19". He's one of the children kidnapped off the bus.

Guest LauraKrycek
Robert Patrick Modell (played by Robert Wisden) was actually in two episodes, "Monster" and "Teotwawki".  I'm sorry, but every time I see someone playing another character on the same show (this happens a LOT in Ten Thirteen shows), I always want the main characters to say "Hey, you look really familiar..." or something to that effect.  If I ever write for a TV show, I'm going to have someone in it who has a small part in every episode, but plays a different character every time and the main characters never notice.  You heard it here first, folks.

Well, Terry O'Quinn played to roles in the X-Files.  He played an FBI agent in the X-Files movie and he played another character in a ninth season X-Files episode (and Scully dodn't say he looked like someone else she once worked with.   hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm).

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest LauraKrycek

Actually, Terry O'Quinn played three roles in X-Files.  He played Lieutenant Brian Tillman in the season 2 episode "Aubrey", SAC Darius Michaud in FTF, and then that metal dude (referred to as the Shadow Man) in "Trust No 1" in the show's last season.  He also played General Omar Santiago in the short-lived series "Harsh Realm", as well as, of course, playing Peter Watts in the show we all know and love.  And I'm certain that he would've been on "The Lone Gunmen" had it been given time.

Gabrielle Rose also had recurring roles similar to this; she played the stripper who the demon fell in love with in "Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me" as well as the woman in "Saturn Dreaming of Mercury" who was killed in the beginning of the episode.  She was also on TXF as Anita Budahas in "Deep Throat" and Dr. Zenola in "The Host".

This list of recurring actors could really go on forever... 1013 reuses actors so often.  I guess those actors were pretty happy; do a good job once in a role that wouldn't be something too obvious (for instance, I don't think XF would be able to reuse Kristen Cloke after her amazing job in "The Field Where I Died"), and you're as good as set for at least one or two more roles.

Wow, Laura.  I didn't even remember Terry O'Quinn's appearance in early X-Files.  I remember the movie appearance and TrustNo1 guest.  I did like him in harsh Realm.   Too bad FOX killed it like they did.  Have a better one.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

• 1 year later...
Guest canadian girl

I watched this episode today(on my new Season 2 set). I remember seeing it back in 1997 and really loving it. It's one of my favorites.

I was going to ask all you experts what you think was going on at the very end, when Danielle is at the dinner table with Millenium people. Someone has already said that the group is reeducating her. So you think the group will use children like Danielle for some evil purpose? Or do you think the group will try to reform these kids and use their "gifts" (if you can call them that) for good?

It's been awhile since I've seen Season 3, but from what I recall, I guess Danielle will be used for evil.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
<font color='#000000'>I knew that it was the same girl that played in Emily/Christmas Carol. But I didn't know that she played in "Monsters" before Emily/Christmas Carol.

Also watch for the kid that plays Gibson Praise in the episode "19:19". He's one of the children kidnapped off the bus.</font>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, how about that. someone else who is into both Millennium AND the X-files. are there more of us? :b_wink: