Borrowed Time

Rate this topic

Guest Jim McLean

Guest I Made This

It would of been cool if it was the same one, there would of been some continuety. It seems that each seaon was like alternate worlds of Frank Black.

A little is taken in from each season but most details were lost. I personally feel that the show should had more Lucy Butler as the main villain, Peter as the sidekick and

the group remained as a consulting group trying to get rid of the evil forces that threaten earth.....

I have to agree a little this sentiment. I adored season two and three and they each have brilliant episodes, but I love the forensic approach of season one, the yellow house, the partnership of Frank and Peter, the Blacks as a happy family and the Millennium group as an organisation that was fighting for all of us, it was one thing to show them to be more secretive in season two, but I was a little taken aback at their descent into cold blooded villainy come season three.