The Modern Illuminati?

Rate this topic

Very interesting, Celt. I think it's all tied in with the info. in the movie I posted a link to not long ago.

Thanks for posting this! I wish I could afford all the books that are out there on these subjects!

Guest SouthernCelt

The fellow whose web site had the info on this was on Coast to Coast AM a few nights ago. I never get to hear the main show because of the broadcast time in the wee hours of the morning but the local station rebroadcasts the first hour each night's program as a fill-in from 5-6 am. I sometimes catch the last quarter hour or so of the rebroadcast as I'm getting ready for work. Some of the stuff the fellow said in the brief time I listened makes the X-Files syndicate's conspiracy sound absolutely simple compared to some of the devious things perpetrated by these Illuminati types who are the real power behind the power...

Guest SouthernCelt
And so... in the face of that, what do we, the "Everyday people" do?

Don't have the answer to that. What makes stuff like this so depressing is that it basically says that no matter what form of government you live under, you don't really have a say in what your government does to/for you nor do you get to really choose who represents you at the higher levels of power since they're all either "in on it" or they're unsuspecting dupes. Depressing stuff.

I've been following off and on all the developments on these various behind the scenes things since the 70s. If the real force behind all this isn't Satan (or EVIL if you tend to reject the Satan incarnation) then I'll be surprised.

Don't have the answer to that. What makes stuff like this so depressing is that it basically says that no matter what form of government you live under, you don't really have a say in what your government does to/for you nor do you get to really choose who represents you at the higher levels of power since they're all either "in on it" or they're unsuspecting dupes. Depressing stuff.

I've been following off and on all the developments on these various behind the scenes things since the 70s. If the real force behind all this isn't Satan (or EVIL if you tend to reject the Satan incarnation) then I'll be surprised.

AMEN!