T-Shirt and Posters

Rate this topic

Guest ward

Im wondering if anyone knows where i may find some either online or if someone is selling?

If you know please reply here or pm me thanks asap as im lookin to buy as an xmas gift

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Roger.F

Nowadays there is a lot of web based shops that can make T-Shirts, caps buttons and so on with your personal logos and pictures. Does anybody know if there is any copyright on the orobouros, the orobouros and owl and text from the series such as "This is who we are"?

It would be really cool to make a T-Shirt with MM logos and not getting a visit from the patent office or some Selfosophists  :oneeyedwinK

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

Sorry the Millennium styled version of the Ouroborus is copyrighted and I imagine any such infringement where people would be profiting directly from the sale of good bearing the show's logos would no doubt result in a visit from Fox's lawyers. There's a lot of this Cafe Press rubbish about, 'you pays your money, you takes your choice'. We don't allow links to it on the board because most of that tat on Ebay etc is of poor quality, misleading over its authenticity and overpriced. Stick to collecting the officially licensed or original collectibles, they are great and much more sentimental!

Regards,

Graham

• Elders (Admins)

That's very true! Ebay is where I got most of my things from, aside from some gifts and purchases from ex-cast.

The problem is that these traders keep bidding and driving up the prices. Keep your eyes on this forum as I understand there will be some Millennium collectibles being advertised shortly.*

Its about time I added a new section to the site on Collectibles.

* There you go, too quick for me!