hello from Ukraine!

Guest Cancerman

Guest Cancerman

so, hi, people!

my name is Viktor, i'm from Kyiv (aka Kiev), Ukraine.

i've watched MillenniuM for the first time about 10 years ago, when it was aired here on TV. a year before they started to show The X-Files, so when they announced a new Chris Carter's series, of course, i'd watch it.. but, seems to me, i was not much ready for MillennniuM - it was too dark, gloom, serious etc etc.. but i watched it anyway.. until the end of second season, cuz third never aired in Ukraine.

anyways, about a month ago i realised that i really want to re-watch MillenniuM,.. and i started to watch.. and, my god, i was so excited! it is absolutely brilliant show - so realistic and powerfull... well, i guess, you understand what i mean:)

yet i finished to watch 1st season and started 2nd.. i gonna say, that i don't very like what they did with the show in 2nd season - now it reminds me of X-Files - the show lost its originality. but it's still very interesting to watch.. maybe i'll chnge my opinion about 2nd season after couple more episodes..

i'm glad i find this forum - here already is many interesting thoughts, so i don't know if i can add something valuable... but if i feel i can - i will:)

also - sorry for my english..

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, hi, people!

my name is Viktor, i'm from Kyiv (aka Kiev), Ukraine.

i've watched MillenniuM for the first time about 10 years ago, when it was aired here on TV. a year before they started to show The X-Files, so when they announced a new Chris Carter's series, of course, i'd watch it.. but, seems to me, i was not much ready for MillennniuM - it was too dark, gloom, serious etc etc.. but i watched it anyway.. until the end of second season, cuz third never aired in Ukraine.

anyways, about a month ago i realised that i really want to re-watch MillenniuM,.. and i started to watch.. and, my god, i was so excited! it is absolutely brilliant show - so realistic and powerfull... well, i guess, you understand what i mean:)

yet i finished to watch 1st season and started 2nd.. i gonna say, that i don't very like what they did with the show in 2nd season - now it reminds me of X-Files - the show lost its originality. but it's still very interesting to watch.. maybe i'll chnge my opinion about 2nd season after couple more episodes..

i'm glad i find this forum - here already is many interesting thoughts, so i don't know if i can add something valuable... but if i feel i can - i will:)

also - sorry for my english..

A big hearty, holiday hello to you, and welcome. Glad to have you on board...

4th Horseman

"And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him." REV 6:8

fourthhorsemananimatedsigna3rr.gif

Guest SouthernCelt
:hiya: Welcome! I think you'll find this a great message board with great people who are very considered thinkers about things that go beyond just the concepts in the series.

Welcome, Cancer man! We look forward to hearing more from you!

"deceive, inveigle and obfuscate."

ravenwolfsig1.gif

Check out my trading blog.... One Black Phone for a Yellow House!

• Elders (Admins)

Welcome to the forums Cancerman!

Millennium - This Is Who We Are

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community staff and autohides content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.
  • Elders (Moderators)

Welcome to the board, Cancerman! Have a wonderful time here.

"We worry...we wait...who´s gonna see a different future?"
Frank Black

"Are you aware how often you use negative associated words?"
"No, I don´t neither."

Jose Chung´s Doomsday Defense

Guest Cancerman

thanls to all for nice words!

i really love this forum - it is a lot of very interesting thoughts here. and i'm very glad that after so much time after cancelling the show people are still interesting in it. that's so right, because MillenniuM is absolutely unique show..

hey, can i ask you some questions?

i used to see a lot of TV while 90s - a lot of american tv-series also. but now i don't watch it at all, so it's interesting to me waht's goin on there? i mean, what is your opinion about today's tv-shows? quality of it, intelligence? - maybe you think it is stupid question, but i think that it is very important that tv-shows would be not just entertaining, but also intelligence, carrying some messa

ge, reflexions.. you know.. like Twin Peaks, X-Files, even The Lone Gunmen.. and, of course, MillenniuM.

and the 2nd question. - is there exists some other tv-shows that also so self-differing, as first and second (i didn't watch third yet) seasons of Millennium?

thanks for answers!