A Thought About Dvd Sales...

Rate this topic

Guest Sowden

Guest Sowden

Hey ho everyone. You know, I just read that the pre-order sales for Millennium DVDs were really high. And you know, Family Guy was pulled off from Fox Network (for ovious reasons above all), but one of the other reasons was it couldn't find a time slot that it could call "home." So, in turn no one watched it. But, since it has been realesed on DVD, the DVD sales have gone through the roof. And because of that, Fox Networks have signed on a new season due to good DVD sales. You think if enough people buy enough Millennium DVD seasons that it could be considered to be reopened again? Just a thought. Later.

Edited by Sowden

Guest Regan MacNeil

I don't think Fox would renew Millennium, but high DVD sales MAY make them consider green-lighting a Millennium movie if Chris Carter would write one. That's my hope anyway, MOSTLY I'm just hoping season 1 will sell well enough that seasons 2 and 3 will be released.

Guest 19:19

i agree with regan, i just want seasons 2 & 3 and not asking anymore. waited too damn long for them to bring this show back.