Millennium and WinAmp

Rate this topic

Guest Thomas

:hiya: Hi all,

I made six Winamp skins some time ago and dear old Zombieromero was kind enough to host them on his Millennium site for download. At the time I thought they were quite good but retrospectively they're probably just a bit of old tut.

Zombie's site appears to be down so I am trying to find the original files for you.

Check out the following that at least has a preview of them and I shall look through my discs later.

Best wishes,

Eth

WinAmp Skins

• Elders (Admins)

Eth,

We now have a dedicated Download Manager which is ideal for adding files to which will be hosted on our server.

Its a great feature so please feel free to upload your Winamp skins to it. With this is mind, I have created a dedicated sub-category for Winamp skins etc.

Just go to DOWNLOADS from the top menu bar and click the ADD FILE button and follow the prompts. You can also choose to whether to have a dedicated Support Topic created for you with a preview image of the file (if you added one when uploading the file). Max file upload size on the server is now 12MB instead of 2MB and it supports zipped files too.

Regards,

Graham

Excellent stuff Graham :notworthy:

Sadly I am having a hellish time locating them, my 'horde' of disks has reached ludicrous proportions and my propensity to lose things is legendary. On that note if my search for said skins proves fruitless I am willing to create a new set which would give me the chance to flex my photoshop wings at which I am much more adept than I used to be.

I shall keep looking but am willing to create a new set for those interested.

Any suggestions for 'skins' you would like to see are welcome.

Best wishes and thanks for the interest.

Eth