Can't remember the title... oh well

Rate this topic

Guest peas_and_corn

Guest peas_and_corn

It's the episode where the killer goes to open inspections and then hides.

Anyway, near the end, while the woman is running the bath, she goes to turn on the light and there's a flash of light. Does anyone else when they watch it think that maybe the polaroid man is behind this particular killer? If so, are there any other clues in this or other episodes that might indicate this?

Guest Moriarty

Anyway, near the end, while the woman is running the bath, she goes to turn on the light and there's a flash of light. Does anyone else when they watch it think that maybe the polaroid man is behind this particular killer? If so, are there any other clues in this or other episodes that might indicate this?

Hi. The episode is called "Wide Open". It is from the first season. Not a very good one if you ask me. And I do not think that the PM is behind this killer. I think that there is absolutely no proof of this fact.

Take care.

Hi. The episode is called "Wide Open". It is from the first season. Not a very good one if you ask me. And I do not think that the PM is behind this killer. I think that there is absolutely no proof of this fact.

Take care.

Moriarty..i agree completely.....pretty weak episode, and there is nothing to indicate that PM is even remotely associated with this perp..

4th Horseman

Guest Laurent.

I don't remember this scene in particular as I seldom watch Wide Open... but from your description I'd say the light bulb burnt out.

I don't remember this scene in particular as I seldom watch Wide Open... but from your description I'd say the light bulb burnt out.

Hi gang,

It certainly is one of those pesky lightbulbs giving way. The episode is actually 'Blood Relatives' and its the scene where Mrs. Dechant is attacked by Connor whilst running a bath. I think the episode actually has her wound herself on the broken glass of the lightbulb though I wouldn't defend that thought too heavily.

Sadly no hint of a Polaroid Man..

Best wishes

Eth

Hi gang,

It certainly is one of those pesky lightbulbs giving way. The episode is actually 'Blood Relatives' and its the scene where Mrs. Dechant is attacked by Connor whilst running a bath. I think the episode actually has her wound herself on the broken glass of the lightbulb though I wouldn't defend that thought too heavily.

Sadly no hint of a Polaroid Man..

Best wishes

Eth

once again the mighty, formidable, and very british Eth has proven himself to be amongst the finalists brave enough to do battle with the killer rabbit. Here's a hint: dont risk another frontal assault, that rabbit is dynamite!!!...perhaps with the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch and Brother Maynard's assistance he can put a stop to this evil menace...as for me, i had to go and change my armor...

oh sorry...i, uh, thought we were doing selective Monty Python movie scene skits..

yes, eth you are correct. The woman in question does step on a shard of a broken lightbulb in the hallway...Conner then drags her back to the bathroom where Frank eventually finds her then he himself is attacked..yes, and once again, no hint of a polaroid influence..the flash is actually the shattering of the bulb that she eventually steps on...

now go away, or i shall taunt you a 2nd time

p.s. - the reason i am adding these choice tidbits is due to the fact that i just bought "The Meaning of Life" yesterday..i consider this to be almost on par with "The Holy Grail"....

4th Horseman...

Guest SouthernCelt
once again the mighty, formidable, and very british Eth has proven himself to be amongst the finalists brave enough to do battle with the killer rabbit. Here's a hint: dont risk another frontal assault, that rabbit is dynamite!!!...perhaps with the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch and Brother Maynard's assistance he can put a stop to this evil menace...as for me, i had to go and change my armor...

oh sorry...i, uh, thought we were doing selective Monty Python movie scene skits..

4th Horseman...

Boy, 4th, that's dangerous -- mentioning Python and quoting their movies with this group. We could become overrun with Python trivia quotes...Run away! Run away!

Boy, 4th, that's dangerous -- mentioning Python and quoting their movies with this group. We could become overrun with Python trivia quotes...Run away! Run away!
yes we could most certainly...however its time for the penguin on top of the televison set to explode...

4th Horseman

• Elders (Moderators)

"Blessed are the cheesemakers!" :w00t::fool::wiggle: