Lance coming to Sweden again

Rate this topic

Guest AxelFoley

Guest AxelFoley

I'm so happy he decided to come back to Sweden after cancelling the last minute last year, now I get the chance to meet the man in person, say a few words, shake his hand, take a pic with him and get some stuff signed :)

www.propworld.nu

I'll post some pics & stuff from the convention when I get back from it on March 2nd.

Guest AxelFoley

I just came home from meeting Lance Henriksen on a sci-fi convention held in Sweden. Lance Henriksen is one of (if not the) nicest celebrities i've met in my life. He was so cool & down to earth, just like everyone who's met him has said before.

First I did a photosession with him, where he greeted me, asked me how I was doing, and complimented my "cool jacket" Then he shook my hand again and we said goodbye. Pic of the 2 of us:

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w185/Ax...85/JagLance.jpg

An hour later he was signing stuff again, and I pulled out my huge & cool Alien Quadrilogy head for him to sign. He asked me how I wanted it signed, so I told him to do it the way he did my riends head (just his name + 'Bishop'). He thanked me again and shook my hand. I told him I'd be back later to buy some photos because I had to return the huge and heavy alien head to the car. I also overheard him saying that his favorite alien film is Aliens, and also added that Alien is a fine piece of cinema. Pic of the signed alien head:

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w185/Ax...nceAutograf.jpg

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w185/Ax...ceAutograf2.jpg

Then I came back for a third time. He jokingly said "Boy Anders, you'll have quite a collection now", then we talked a little (he said that the Millennium movie WILL happen, THIS year! I asked him to sign the Frank Black photo with the tagline from the first season of Millennium (Wait. Worry. Who Cares?) He joked saying that I remember all the lines from the show. I thanked him... again, shook his hand and took off. Photos of the autographs:

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w185/Ax...enautograf2.jpg

https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w185/Ax...senautograf.jpg

When I waited for Michael Winslow's (guy from Police Academy movies with all the voices) performance at the hotel-bar (which was right next to the convention), guess who sat at a table just a few yards from me? Yupp, Lance! Anyway, he seemed to have a good time over there, laughing a lot, walking out a couple of times (probably to have a smoke or something, I think he still smokes, not sure)

Oh, and he attended the Michael Winslow show as well, having a good time. At the end of the day it felt like I had spent it with Lance.

Guest AxelFoley

And also, I forgot to add that he said with a clear tone in his voice that the movie will be DARK, very dark. I shot the whole thing with a camera so I'll upload it on youtube for you all to see soon.

And also, I forgot to add that he said with a clear tone in his voice that the movie will be DARK, very dark. I shot the whole thing with a camera so I'll upload it on youtube for you all to see soon.

so we have verbal proof from Lance on this. I just hope he isnt doing what Duchovny did some years back when he kept promising a X-Files movie

• Elders (Moderators)
(...) he said that the Millennium movie WILL happen, THIS year! (...)

Axel, I'm speechless.. So I'll just.. :clapping::fool::boody::bogie:

Thank you so much for everything you've posted!

Axel, I'm speechless.. So I'll just.. :clapping::fool::boody::bogie:

Thank you so much for everything you've posted!

Well, this is a breath of fresh air. However, it is already March and there has been ZERO word on a MillenniuM movie whatsoever until now. A quick check at IMDB shows lance currently filming "The Slammin Salmon" and is in negotiations for a 2nd movie "For the Love of Jade" (pre-production). Strange that if it is to happen this year, then i find it curiously odd that "MillenniuM" is not also listed as being in pre-production for release this year or 2009...I sincerely hope that Lance is correct, but once again, i will believe it when i see it...

4th Horseman

• Elders (Moderators)

Yes, we'll see if it will actually happen. I'm just so happy that he even talked about it! Makes you think that there must be at least a little something going on regarding a possible MM movie, doesn't it? :jumping:

Yes, we'll see if it will actually happen. I'm just so happy that he even talked about it! Makes you think that there must be at least a little something going on regarding a possible MM movie, doesn't it? :jumping:
DBSD - absolutely...i agree with you 100%....its just that would not it make sense, if he was saying it was "going to get done this year" be indicated somewhere? Again, great news, but i am not holding my breath....

4th Horseman

I'm holding my breath with you mighty 4th,

I was there at Collectormania and fair passed out when dear Lance intimated that he had a part in XF2. I daren't allow myself even a glimmer of excitement as I've ended up crestfallen more than once.

Sadly Lance 'talking about something' doesn't seem to be a good indication of it actually happening.

Keeping everything crossed,

Eth