Lance coming to Sweden again

Rate this topic

Guest AxelFoley

Guest tichondrius

I think it is great news but we should not be opening the champagne. Duchovny had been talking about new x-files movie long time before they really started doing the whole thing.

I just heard about the imminent Millennium movie by an independent source, a friend that has nothing to do with Millennium whatsoever, but has extensive knowledge about upcoming movie projects. I will try to confirm and find a more evidence and will post in a new topic to not get this further off-topiced :D

Guest AxelFoley

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! When I open the video in Windows Movie Maker only 17 seconds of film gets through, even though it's about 45 minutes long in total and 1.3 gig in size. I have no idea why it keeps doing this. I'll try to work something out.

• Elders (Admins)
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! When I open the video in Windows Movie Maker only 17 seconds of film gets through, even though it's about 45 minutes long in total and 1.3 gig in size. I have no idea why it keeps doing this. I'll try to work something out.

A video that is 1.3GB is a large file and takes a mean PC to open up and play. You could try using the free and excellent Virtual Dub or Virtual Dub MPEG2 to split the movie into sections and then work on them in Windows Movie Maker separately.

The forums at https://www.videohelp.com/ are excellent with a lot of helpful people and tutorials if you get stuck.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AxelFoley
A video that is 1.3GB is a large file and takes a mean PC to open up and play. You could try using the free and excellent Virtual Dub or Virtual Dub MPEG2 to split the movie into sections and then work on them in Windows Movie Maker separately.

The forums at https://www.videohelp.com/ are excellent with a lot of helpful people and tutorials if you get stuck.

Thanks, I'll look into it!

• 2 months later...
Guest AxelFoley

Sorry for my absence guys, I really am. I'm computer-retarded, installing new software and learning them is extremely difficult for me. I finally saw what the problem was, WMM parted the film I shot because of the big space it took into small clips. I took the 2 clips featuring my account with Lance Henriksen and uploaded them on Megaupload for you to download (50 MB size)

Sorry for being such a clutz & taking so long time, there's nothing I hate more than people saying they'll do something for others, telling them they will be back soon and never do, keeping everyone hanging.

Here's the link: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=TX6TB3V1