Wait. Worry. Who cares?

Rate this topic

Guest Dragonperil

Guest Dragonperil

What DOES it mean? I'm getting 'This is who we are.' tattoo'd on my left wrist and want 'Wait. Worry. Who Cares?' done on the right wrist - i'm just kind've foggy on what it means.

What DOES it mean? I'm getting 'This is who we are.' tattoo'd on my left wrist and want 'Wait. Worry. Who Cares?' done on the right wrist - i'm just kind've foggy on what it means.

i could be wrong but i tend to think Wait...Worry....Who Cares has to do with the First Season of Millennium and how it progresses from beginning to end. As we know at that time we where getting closer to the end of the millennium. So for me it was Wait, lets see whats going to happen.......Worry, its getting close to the end of Millennium....how will it end. Who Cares, its enivitable....why should i "Wait" or "Worry" we all are gonna die...whay should i care.

like i said this is my view on what i felt was going on in the series and how it pertains to the end of the Millennium

Guest Dragonperil

I thought it was something like that, yes. thanks.

I was also thinking instead of that i might get 'We Are All Shepherds' which i know is the german title of the final ever episode, but i'm not too sure of its relevance to the show or meaning, can you shed any light on that?

Greetings Dragonperil (yet another superb name, wish I'd given greater consideration to my own lol)

The line you refer to, besides being the penultimate one of the show, is Jordan's paraphrase of Frank's assertion that we are all responsible for our own actions, namely we are required to shepherd ourselves. A lovely line and a real favourite of mine.

If you do get the tat you must post a pic.

This is who we are,

Eth

Guest Dragonperil

Thank you, thank you. I'm getting one of three done this week - it might be my Ghost In The Shell access ports on the back of my neck first - but i'll get the pictures up as soon as i get it all done.

Guest Box of Clocks

This is something that I have wondered about myself. What HighPlainsDrifter said makes sense so thanks for the help there.

Thank you, thank you. I'm getting one of three done this week - it might be my Ghost In The Shell access ports on the back of my neck first - but i'll get the pictures up as soon as i get it all done.

Forgive my bullshit Dragonperil (anyone who spends more than a second round these parts is exposed to it)

But your screename rings a bell with me, you wouldn't happen to be from my neck of the woods would you? Grimey old Sheffield in the UK?

Anyway, anyone who is appreciative of the cyperpunk-anime that is 'Ghost in The Shell' is mighty fine with me..

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Dragonperil

wtf, i do live in Sheffield... lol... who're you? 0.o in a 'do we know each other' way? You might actually know me by sight - overcoat, MASSIVE red dreadlocks and a squid tattoo.

Edited by Dragonperil

We know everything here my friend, the conspiracy reaches right to the Houses of Parliment.

Actually its far less exciting that than I just recognised the screen name from Sheffield Forum lol.

Any way good to have a fellow Sheffielder about these parts.

Owl or Blade?

Best wishes,

Eth