Pistol Whipped

Rate this topic

Has anyone seen the new Steven Seagal Movie called Pistol Whipped? I just watched it and Lance has a role in the movie as the leader of a militant crime fighter group that uses Steven to do hits on bad people! lol

The movie is pretty cool if you like Steven beating the crap out of everyone! Personaly I love it! lol

Archer Out..

Guest AxelFoley

I am a huge Seagal fan (we,, the 80/90's Seagal) and must check this out, it's supposed to be good!

• 4 months later...
Guest Estrella_16
Has anyone seen the new Steven Seagal Movie called Pistol Whipped? I just watched it and Lance has a role in the movie as the leader of a militant crime fighter group that uses Steven to do hits on bad people! lol

The movie is pretty cool if you like Steven beating the crap out of everyone! Personaly I love it! lol

Archer Out..

Hi there! I saw it, two months ago I think.

It was hilarious!! :signlol: I mean, maybe in the 90s it would have been OK, but FXs weren't very good... :rofl: and the lines...were mostly nonsense. Hehe, anyways, I loved watching Lance once again as the bad guy. I didnt't know he was in the film, so when I started watching it and saw his name I almost die! I wish his character would have been more relevant though...

the final scene in the cementery? Everything blowing up slooooowly...hahaha that was great! :wiggle:

Estrella_16

• 8 months later...

Couldn't sleep last night, or I should say this morning, and this movie was on. It was entertaining, especially if you like Steven Seagal, and if you like shoot-um ups. It was especially great seeing Frank, but I too wish his character had been more relevant. I look forward to watching anything Lance is in. He's such a fantastic actor.

• 1 year later...
Guest WaveCrest

I caught a bit of Pistol Whipped when it was shown again on Five in the week. I missed the first three quarters of an hour and watched about five minutes in the middle of the film (split by a news update). It looked quite good.

I like this film Richard and it isn't the genre of film I would normally enjoy. Lance isn't a main-player in it but don't let that put you off. It does suffer from some poor editing and I'm not a particular fan of Seagal but he isn't at all bad in this one and, of course, you are treated to some quality acting every time Lance is on screen. If it appears in the listings it is well worth checking out.

Eth