Lance Henriksen speaks again on Millennium Movie

Rate this topic

Bugger me,

I thought you were American Joe. One learns something new every day.

Up the Scots!

Eth

Well yes i am american but i have strong scottish roots. My last name is McBrayer it use to be......MacBrayer, but way back in the early years of scotland it was Makbrair or Makfriar

Southern Celt is also Scottish-American

This is great to read! Thanks for passing along the info Legion News Bot! (lol)

But I think like most folks here in the forum, I'm pretty excited at the prospect but will keep a skeptical mind until there's an official word of pre-production followed by filming. X2 should be a moderate blockbuster hit and definitely would give CC some firm ground to do another movie....but like someone mentioned, a petition or e-mail campaign might be a good idea to lend some support towards making a MillenniuM movie a reality (just in case there's any problem of backing by Fox or any other studio).

That's my two cents! Quite lookin forward to further developments!

I'm doing the healthy scepticism too Wolve but what I find somewhat odd is the sheer lack of rumours. Besides here and Wikipedia (last bastion of rubbish and rumour) I haven't found a single thread about this 'movie' anywhere. Not so much as a passing comment, vague mention or so on.

Either we are privy to the closest guarded secret in history or this movie will be as much of a surprise to Chris Carter as it has been to us.

Guest Jim McLean
I'm doing the healthy scepticism too Wolve but what I find somewhat odd is the sheer lack of rumours. Besides here and Wikipedia (last bastion of rubbish and rumour) I haven't found a single thread about this 'movie' anywhere. Not so much as a passing comment, vague mention or so on.

Either we are privy to the closest guarded secret in history or this movie will be as much of a surprise to Chris Carter as it has been to us.

The sheer lack of rumours "could" be due to the language barrier - this was a Scandinavian convention (from what I can find, most likely https://www.propworld.nu/ which is in Malmo).

That said, given the nature of the posting - maybe it would be worth Graham fielding a question to the organisers, given Graham's site seems to currently be the only one with the rumour - and maybe they can set it straight. Easier than trying to contact a representative of Lance/Fox/Whatever. isbergentertainment@bredband.net. They might be more likely to respond to a site owner than a simple fan.

OR, if anyone with a Youtube account wants to contact this guy - https://youtube.com/user/Railok - as he has footage of Lance at the con (his video has Lance answering an Aliens question) and would surely be able to confirm.

How about we get to the bottom of this? Yes? :)

Guest tjmasiakowski

Thank you all there for welcome. I will introduce

myself as soon as possible. In fact I am a Polish

guy, but I study in Scotland at Photography and

Electronic Media course (I wish I would be able

to make some bizarre TV Series in future like

Millennium, but that's only a wish) ;)

As you all know, and witness here every day, there is so much profound potential in Millennium, they'd be stupid not to do this. Let's hope the X-Files movie #2 will be a success so it doesn't ruin MMs chances.

Guest betweenthelines

Not really sure what to say about this. I would love for the MM story to continue and yet I have the feeling that the time for a movie or continuation of the show has passed.

• 2 years later...
Guest ljnelms

I'd like to see either the series return or a Millennium movie,

it could very easily portrait Frank and his daughter ( all grown) up and relate it to the

it to 911.

Return of Peter Watts and Laura would be a great anchor to tie all together.

So much has happen history wise, that the seris could return with so much real events

to draw from to support the series.

Not to mention the 2012 event coming up.

I believe if Chris Carter was smart he would see this to really do the series right

They are using 2012 for the, as of yet, proposed third X-Files movie aren't they? I doubt CC could get away with releasing two movies using that as a focal part of the narrative.

My gut instinct, all things considered, is that Millennium Fans would be best to hope for a cameo from Lance Henriksen in the XF3 film. In fact, I would eat my hat if that doesn't happen (and please come back and remind me about that if it doesn't happen). It seems like a win/win situation to me. You appease both fanbases and also unite them bringing more people to the screens to see the film. You get to use the character of Frank Black again without the risk of putting him in his own film which may well struggle more than XF film did last time around.

As long as he has a decent role I would love that. In fact, the more I think about it the more it seems like a no-brainer.

Eth

Guest lilblackgirl

Lance said the same thing to me a few weekends ago at the Dallas Horror Con. He very defiantly stated that the movie would be happening.

A big part of me feels this is purely a response he's accustomed to giving to the fans either to make them happy or shut them up. I really hope I'm wrong about this though.