Lance Henriksen speaks again on Millennium Movie

Rate this topic

Lance said the same thing to me a few weekends ago at the Dallas Horror Con. He very defiantly stated that the movie would be happening.

A big part of me feels this is purely a response he's accustomed to giving to the fans either to make them happy or shut them up. I really hope I'm wrong about this though.

I believe you are wrong lilblackgirl, because saying something that isn't true is not a part of Lance Henriksen's nature. He's a fan-based actor, and would never say anything to just make us happy or shut us up. It wouldn't even surprise me to find out that Lance is the executive producer and funding the project. It's time to BRING BACK FRANK BLACK. Yee ha yippee. jumping.gif

• 1 year later...

I guess the chances of seeing more of this show are pretty much zero these days eh? Too bad, I really enjoyed watching these characters. The premise was fantastic. It went off course here and there but I loved the character Frank Black and the horror's he could see. Are there any Millennium books out there, like there is for Star trek?

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Unfortunately too much time has passed me thinks. Better to get those DVD's out and enjoy what once was.

Yes there are a few books but they are based on the episodes. There's also Lance recent biography.

Have you seen the Virtual Seasons 4 and 5? Superb work!

https://millennium-th...ual_seasons.php

Unfortunately too much time has passed me thinks. Better to get those DVD's out and enjoy what once was.

I definitely have to agree with Graham. Even if Lance, Chris, or whomever mentions it, that might possibly be just to keep the fans excited. I have no doubts that if they were going to make a movie, they would have by now. At least we had some kind of closure with the X-File episode where he was a guest star.