Where in the Heck Is Bucksnort

Rate this topic

I wish they would have kept the old man around for at least one more episode- it would be a good opportunity to explore the question of 'why' Frank, jordan and maybe even The Old Man have the "gift" (some would call a curse). Is it genetic? Or a gift from on high? Were they chosen?

23 hours ago, Mabius said:

I wish they would have kept the old man around for at least one more episode- it would be a good opportunity to explore the question of 'why' Frank, jordan and maybe even The Old Man have the "gift" (some would call a curse). Is it genetic? Or a gift from on high? Were they chosen?

I agree.  Killing him off was a bummer, and I too didn't appreciate him gone and knowing so little about him.

I believe these gifts are more like abilities, and we all are given them, with some of us developing them, and some not.  Our choice.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2015, 2:33:25, Earthnut said:

I agree.  Killing him off was a bummer, and I too didn't appreciate him gone and knowing so little about him.

I believe these gifts are more like abilities, and we all are given them, with some of us developing them, and some not.  Our choice.

I think about the old man like he was a real person.  Wondering what his life was like after  he came from Poland,  who raised him, how he got in the group, etc... How he ended up being the old man.

• Elders (Admins)
On 04/12/2015 at 9:13 PM, Earthnut said:

Wonder how many total Old Men (Women) we have since the forums started.  Good question for Libby and/or Graham.

Just checked for you and we have 12 members including myself have more than 1500 posts so have the member rank "Millennium Group Old Man", which will show under their name when posting in a topic unless they've customised their member title (which anyone can do after posting more than 1013 times)!

• Like 1