Lance Henriksen talks Millennium

Rate this topic

TIWWA

• Elders (Moderators)
201.jpg

Someone has posted a video recording from Lance Henriksen's recent Q&A Session from the Scandinavian Sci-Fi, Game and  Film Convention in Sweden.

Lance mostly answers questions about his role as Bishop from Alien and as usual he's a lot of fun to watch and listen too. However, if you want to skip ahead, go to 15 minutes and 18 seconds into the clip when one female member of the audience gets Lance started on the subject of Millennium, where he also mentions publicly the possibility of a Millennium movie.

View the original article

Guest lilblackgirl

I know we've heard Lance talk about a MM film or bringing the series back for a year or two now and I've always expected that this was his personal desire. Has Chris been quoted any time recently about his thoughts on bringing the show back or making a feature length film? The XF suit finally ended and look what it brought us - a new XF movie! I couldn't be more excited, but i'd love to believe what Lance has been discussing.

To me it seems the possibility is even better since the announcement of the X-File movei. Lance has always wanted a conclusion regarding th plight of Frank Black. I thought i recall Lance talking about Chris Carter wanting to put a push on a Frank Black movie in a article. I think The Time Is Now........pardon the play on words

oh and its nice to see you back Lilblackgirl

I know we've heard Lance talk about a MM film or bringing the series back for a year or two now and I've always expected that this was his personal desire. Has Chris been quoted any time recently about his thoughts on bringing the show back or making a feature length film? The XF suit finally ended and look what it brought us - a new XF movie! I couldn't be more excited, but i'd love to believe what Lance has been discussing.

Hi lillblackgirl :hiya:

The Old Man has now created a section solely for the Millennium Movie Millennium Movie Discussion

you might find it interesting as well as detailing all we know on the subject (virtually nothing sadly).

The only 'recent' time I recall Chris Carter discussing Millennium was upon release of the box sets where he was quoted as saying that any potential Millennium movie relied on good sales of them.

Other than that we are as much in the dark, and probably as excited, as you!

Happy Easter,

Eth

Guest lilblackgirl

Heya folks. I'm never gone, mostly just lurking.

I'll check out the site/board about the movie possibilities.

It was good to hear Chris' mention of the movie in his quote yesterday.

While i'm doubtful, i'm always hopeful that we'll get to see Frank once again, especially on the big screen.

It'd be nice to see Lance in a real, top quality film again.

Guest Sheree Dawn
It'd be nice to see Lance in a real, top quality film again.

I've seen Lance in a variety of stuff, but by far I think his best role has been as Frank Black. Saw him on an old episode of Tales from the Crypt day before yesterday. I laughed my a$$ off at it; it was so NOT him. But then again, after succumbing to the lure of Millennium, I will never see Lance as anything BUT Frank Black.