Announcing our latest Elders!

Rate this topic

The Old Man

Guest SouthernCelt
:hiya: MM = Millennium or MM = Mark Mark :fool:

Wasn't Marky Mark the rap name Mark Wahlberg tried to perform under? "Mark Mark" sounds like he's trying to be more adult like Stevie Wonder did when he dropped the "Little" from his performing name. See how much useless trivia I can remember, now can anyone tell me what I was about to do before I got sidetracked with this????? :helpme:

Wasn't Marky Mark the rap name Mark Wahlberg tried to perform under? "Mark Mark" sounds like he's trying to be more adult like Stevie Wonder did when he dropped the "Little" from his performing name. See how much useless trivia I can remember, now can anyone tell me what I was about to do before I got sidetracked with this????? :helpme:

Yup Mister Wahlberg did indeed use that moniker and you will never know how much that bloody thing has plagued me since. Since 1991 I have been called Marky Mark more times that I care to remember. I shall never forgive Mister Wahlberg for this :)

• Elders (Admins)
Yup Mister Wahlberg did indeed use that moniker and you will never know how much that bloody thing has plagued me since. Since 1991 I have been called Marky Mark more times that I care to remember. I shall never forgive Mister Wahlberg for this :)

:rofl: :rofl: :clapping:

I'm sorry mate, but that post had me rolling! :rofl: Weeeeee!

Guest SouthernCelt

Uh-oh, eth, you've done it now. You've "bought" yourself a new nickname! :clapping:

Come on Eth, we all know you liked New Kids On The Block.....lol :swingin:

Come on Eth, we all know you liked New Kids On The Block.....lol :swingin:
Yes, well, i too have been privy to the torture of being called "Marky Mark"....it is a moniker that shall never completely leave me, as there are on the occasion of meeting someone for the first time, a seemingly hilarious "discovery" on the part of my new found friend to call me "Marky Mark", as if they were the first to think of it. It certainly brings howls of derisive laughter from them, but visions of nasty ways to inflict pain to me....

4th Horseman

• 3 weeks later...