Good Morning!

Guest Sheree Dawn

Guest Sheree Dawn

Just registering up before heading out the door for the day. I plan to spend a lot of time here; it's a chore to find online communities where one actually fits in or enjoys.

I won't have time for much this morning, but will probably be up all night tonight reading and posting.

Members beware; once I get started, you won't be able to shut me up.

Just registering up before heading out the door for the day. I plan to spend a lot of time here; it's a chore to find online communities where one actually fits in or enjoys.

I won't have time for much this morning, but will probably be up all night tonight reading and posting.

Members beware; once I get started, you won't be able to shut me up.

Welcome Sheree, glad you found us. You will find that alot of posters here also never shut up....lol just kidding :fool:

Guest SouthernCelt

Hello and welcome to our little world of Millennium. Glad to see another Southerner on here; there's not too many of us.

Guest Laurent.

Hello there, welcome to TIWWA! There's plenty of past discussion to read on this board! I must have spent a solid year of seldom lurking and reading old stuff before joining in. In anyway, I don't advise you to do the same as everyone here is pretty cool to talk with.

Guest Sheree Dawn
Hello and welcome to our little world of Millennium. Glad to see another Southerner on here; there's not too many of us.

We're a special breed of folk. I suppose it could be dangerous getting too many southerners in a "room" together. While I adore the Blue Collar Comedy gang and their movies, I will have to say that my neck is anything BUT red. LOL

Guest Sheree Dawn
Hello there, welcome to TIWWA! There's plenty of past discussion to read on this board! I must have spent a solid year of seldom lurking and reading old stuff before joining in. In anyway, I don't advise you to do the same as everyone here is pretty cool to talk with.

I needed something to do and somewhere to go when, on nights like this, I am wide awake and show no signs of sleeping at all. And this show was something I was very passionate about. I tried to keep it all in perspective--you know, telling myself "it's only fiction", but there's this part of me that wanted to believe and think there was some hidden meaning to the shows I watched every week.

Yeah, I'm a kook.