True Story

Rate this topic

I assume alot of you guys are christians and believe that God sends us messages in forms of dreams or signs. For some weeks my wife and I been debating about adopting a baby. My wife has fertilization problems. We have been disscussing it. Last week our phone rang around 6am and i answered it half asleep, i said hello but there was a pause but i can hear people in the background. With another hello a childs voice came on and said hi, how are you and laughed. I said can i help you the response was nah, i love you and hung up. I sat at the edge of the bed crying knowing this was a message from God, right now we are in the early stages of adopting.

First & formost...Congradulations on the journey you & your wife are embarking on. This was a beautiful story, and I thank you for sharing it.

Truth be told, it's not only Christians who beleave in signs from God. Many Eastern religions do, as well as the Native Americans, Jews, etc., and even Wiccans...

Congratulations to McBrayer! However this topic has had to be closed as it is off-topic. G Smith. Senior Admin.