Guest lilblackgirl

Guest lilblackgirl

Grabbed this info off of DVDanswers.com

Title: Harsh Realm

Starring: Scott Bairstow

Released: 17th August 2004

SRP: $29.98

Further Details

Next up we have details on Harsh Realm which is the latest drama from X-Files creator Chris Carter. This three-disc set will be available to own from the 17th August, and will include six additional episodes that never aired on network television. As well as 1.33:1 full screen transfers, the set will include English and French Dolby Surround tracks, an audio commentary on the pilot episode by Chris Carter and Dan Sackheim, an Inside The Harsh Realm featurette, a Creating the Logo and Title Sequence featurette, FBC Pilot TV Spots entitled World, Moment, and Head Trip, FX TV Spots entitled FX Premiere and Review Spot and trailers for the Alien Quadrilogy set, Planet of the Apes 35th Anniversary Edition and Predator Special Edition. I'm afraid that we don't have the official artwork yet, but we'll bring you that shortly.

Guest Forza
... trailers for the Alien Quadrilogy set, Planet of the Apes 35th Anniversary Edition and Predator Special Edition.

They better not pull the stunt in which the trailers play automatically when you play the DVD!

That being said, if additional trailers provide the necessary funding to make Harsh Realm available, then so be it.

Edited by Forza

Guest lilblackgirl

funny how you picked the comments about the trailers out of all of that. i was just excited about the additional eps.

Guest Regan MacNeil

Does "17th August" refer to the American or European release date? Also, "1.33:1 full screen transfers", what's up with that? I thought Harsh Realm was fimed in widescreen. Maybe I'm wrong.

Guest Dixon

Harsh Realm is set to be released on August 24th in the United States and July 12th in the United Kingdom. That seems fair, considering that viewers in the UK haven't ever had the opportunity to view the series thus far. The UK artwork for the box set is already available at Amazon.co.uk.

Guest lilblackgirl

Hey Dixon, meant to tell you, but great job on the rebuild of the Abyss. Looks spectacular.

Guest WaveCrest

When I read the release date for HR on Region 1 at TVShowsOnDVD I was wondering what was going on as the confirmed date for the series coming out in the UK was going to be before the US, in July. But that does happen with some releases, such as with 24.