What? LoneGunMan Movie?

Rate this topic

Guest Sheree Dawn
couldnt believe until i saw this:

01.06.08 BACK FROM THE DEAD: THE LONE GUNMEN MOVIE

Happy New Year everybody!!! There are some good news from Dean Haglund who played Langly in The X-Files and The Lone Gunmen. According to his podcast interview on December 31st, he is going to produce The Lone Gunmen movie this year. Well, kind of. He co-wrote a script for the movie called Back From The Dead with three co-stars in it: Dean Haglund, Tom Braidwood (Frohike) and Bruce Harwood (Byers). FOX has nothing to do with the movie and it's going to be an independent film production. The movie should be a parody, but as Dean said, "the script goes deeper than just a parody. (...) It is a love-letter for the fans." So let's wish Dean and the Gunmen good luck!!!

this info was taken from: 1013 universe

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS!!

I loved all three of them, but Froehicke (sp?) was my favorite. Just something sleezy about him, lol

Guest peas_and_corn
i have emailed Spotnitz twice but never get a response, probably thinks i am a stalker

Must be all those requests for locks of his hair :p

• Elders (Admins)

Actually I have always admired the way Frank Spotnitz replies personally to email, via printing the best on his blog. Nice one Frank!

With all the work on the film though, I imagine thats why replies and updates to his website are less frequent than normal.

Guest Sheree Dawn
Actually I have always admired the way Frank Spotnitz replies personally to email, via printing the best on his blog. Nice one Frank!

With all the work on the film though, I imagine thats why replies and updates to his website are less frequent than normal.

you gotta respect anyone who takes the time to do something like that. beats form letter responses or having to pay someone to answer mail for you

• 1 year later...
Guest Lady3Jane

Hey guys, during the Chillpak Hollywood Hour live panel on the X-CON, Dean Haglund and Phil Leirness (who si doing a documentary about Dean Haglund and conspiracy theories) talked about a possible LGM movie.

It looks like that it's still in pre-production, but the working title seems to be "Back from the Dead". Since LGM is owned by 20th Century FOX they can't use the name "The Lone Gunmen" on the title.

Thourough the whole podcast LGM are mentionied. It has about 8 parts, maybe you want to watch it from the beginning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ynsp7FRPTo

Here they talk about the petnetial LGM movie (it starts around 5:20).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ly7OtzEyWo

Well stone the crows, we were only talking about The Lone Gunmen yesterday and another thread pops up. I'm delighted as the show doesn't get nearly enough appreciation in my opinion and if I wasn't busy with BTFB I have always wanted a little Lone Gunmen blog or something like it. Thanks for sharing this and I will definitely set aside some time to watch it, I might use Youtube Downloader so that I can watch it on my ipod this evening.

I hope these guys get one more crack at the whip. The characters may have been inspired but it is the actors who brought them to life and made them so memorable and hopefully they find a way to include Jimmy and Yves in this someone, even as a mention.

Eth