Harsh Realm out this summer

Rate this topic

FOX's TV on DVD site has listed Harsh Realm for August 24.

The digital bits reported in their rumor mill about specs for Harsh Realm:

...commentary on the pilot episode by Carter, the Inside the Harsh Realm featurette, TV spots and more.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest Second Coming

Thanks Voidprime. I was starting to wonder about Harsh Realm. I wonder what the price on it will be.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, the Region 2 artwork for Harsh Realm is up at DVDAnswers. The UK will get Harsh Realm on DVD on July 26. All Harsh realm episodes are in 1.78:1 anamorphic widescreen with two commentaries for the pilot episode.

https://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=3996&n=1&burl=

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest WaveCrest

Thanks for posting this info Voidprime. Was going to do it myself. Checking first to see if anyone had already done it. When I visited R2dvd.org earlier tonight I saw two new news articles about Harsh Realm, one with the box set cover artwork and the other with info on what's on the discs (episode titles and extras).

Guest Regan MacNeil

This SUCKS! I can't believe you guys are getting Harsh Realm almost a full month before we do in the U.S.! That cover art is awesome though. I hope the R1 artwork is as good as the R2. I don't really like the R1 cover art for Millennium (I think it's the sewn-up face that ruins it). Oh well, two of my favorite shows are FINALLY being released on DVD this year, I guess I should stop whining. :bigsmile:

• Elders (Admins)

The release date which was announced in the Calendar (Forthcoming Events) was wrong. It has now been moved to 26th July not May.

Sorry about any confusion.

Guest Second Coming

That region 2 boxset art is from a Japanese poster. I wonder if the region 1 release will be the same or maybe the U.S. poster:

billboard.jpg

Guest Regan MacNeil

THAT'S the picture I had been hoping was on the U.S. cover. I have a Harsh Realm shirt with that same picture of Tom Hobbes on the slab with a doctor flashing a light in his eye. I always thought that was the coolest picture from the show.