Top 5 Episodes you would rather avoid

Rate this topic

Guest Bono

Guest ZeusFaber

From top five to bottom five, eh? Somewhat inevitable, it would seem. This list came relatively easily, although I could have thrown a couple more in!

1. The Hand of Saint Sebastian

2. A Single Blade of Grass

3. Siren

4. The Pest House

5. Anamnesis

Oh we've reached the bottom now :fool:

In no particular order *opens golden envelope* the winners are...

The Pest House

Siren

19:19

The Hand of Saint Sebastian

A Single Blade of Grass

Smiles,

Eth

Wow.... This list is much more difficult, and it's strange to see some that I really liked listed! :wha: I guess I'm just weird.

The Pest House.

Sense & Antisense.

I can't really come up with 3 more that I just really DON'T like.

I really struggled too and in the end I opted to choose the five I watch the least rather than the five I don't like and to be fair to the other Seasons that's pretty much a similar formula I use when judging them also.

I love Millennium, in its entirety, far too much to say there are episodes or even entire seasons that I don't like. Its probably closer to the truth that there are elements I am less enthusiastic about.

I have a very similar relationship with Lost and when aspects of its third season were hotly debated I was still drooling into my popcorn with as much gusto as ever (I don't drool all the time, just when Lost's on.)

It's quite nice to be easily pleased I guess :)

Smiles,

Eth

PS If anyone would like to complete the thesis for my PhD please PM me I am having a nightmare which is why I am posting here rather than doing it lol.

Guest Laurent.

A Single Blade of Grass

19:19

The Hand of Saint-Sebastian (the worst)

not so sure about the last two though:

Anamnesis

Siren

:censored: Beware of the Dog and mostly Sense & Antisense should not be featured on these lists... c'mon!! :doh:

Guest ZeusFaber

^ "Beware of the Dog" almost made mine, but "Anamnesis" just edged it out for fifth place.

:censored: Beware of the Dog and mostly Sense & Antisense should not be featured on these lists... c'mon!! :doh:

Sense & Antisense is ok....I guess it just grossed me out with that guy ooooozing everywhere! :puke:

But, Beware of the Dog? C'mon!!! :doh::tongue:

• Elders (Moderators)

I feel a need to add this: I love Millennium, all of it. Any episode of any season touches my heart more than anything else that's been made for TV, even though there are some episodes that didn't, in my personal opinion, reach the brilliant level of those that I happen to cherish most.