Fencewalker

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

• Elders (Moderators)
or how about X-Files - Mooseknuckle

Stop it, you people. :fishslaphim!: A long time ago, I had to google for "camel toes" and now I've had to google for "mooseknuckle". I think I'm getting too old for this internetty thing wherein one can learn all manner of things one didn't previously know. :fool:

Haha this is awesome! (well, at least it's a find)

I didn't know what you people were referring to and I believed I was missing yet another part of the everyday anglosaxon language, english not being my mother tongue, so I didn't bother checking it out -- until Libby's remark. Thank you Google images! So here's to XF3, "Pimp My Bride", where Mulder & Scully get married...

Guest SouthernCelt

Orodromeus, being "in the know" when it comes to terms like these isn't a geographical thing. Heck, I had to look 'em up too. Wikipedia is especially graphic with "camel toes".

Guest alby25

hi i signed up just so i could get in on this topic. I live in bellflower ca and yes chris carter is filiming the crew/extras are calling it "fencewalkers" for the time being. They filmed a few sceans this week in the residental area near my uncles and aunts home.Yesterday was very busy they have been shooting on grand street also having kraft services set up on a local property to serve "500" people. So far they have also shot at simms park and leahy street as well.They have been shooting at night and during the day. They have their star trailers set up near the old railroad tracks at flora vista and woodruff ave.Last time i went past they have three star trailers set up two make up trailers and massive trucks on the other side of the street about three( looking inside looked mostly like lighting in the one that was open). According to a few extras they say "oh no big stars" but we all know how people can be when shooting. Not sure what to make of the post on imdb about xzbit being at simms park...that seams a tad off being that chris carter will be filming this summer at his old alma matter bellflower highschool while the kids are out of school.This would be past when xf2 is due to be released if my memory serves me correct. I know one of the next big shoots is to take place at bellflower high school at graduation because he needs a graduation scean.I know when I was in high school my teacher who is friends with chris from highschool said he always wanted to film in his hometown and school...and it looks like he is sure making that come true. I will see what other details and updates I can get.

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks for registering and for posting Alby, much appreciated! Fancy uploading a few photos if you have the chance to take any?

I'm sure the fans would love to see them.

Who knows Joe.

Some of those from Bellflower posting over at IMDB claim to have been told it is XF related but given CC's love of disinformation it means absolutely nothing.

It's lovely to have an eye witness here though and I would like to second The Old Man's welcome to alby, nice to have you :)

Eth

Guest Laurent.

Well Spotnitz and Carter have both stated that the dvd set would include a good load of awesome extra features. So it's possible that they're filming a character-related side story or music video or anything else to be featured on the dvd edition of XF2.

But Carter recently said that the filming for IWTB is not completely done and he still wants to change some things before the released (which was set by FOX and not Carter). He said that he's used to stop working on a project just hours before the deadline as that was often the case with X-Files episode. So we should not be surprised if some scenes from the Bellflower shooting ends up in the movie. Though I'm leaning toward the "dvd extra" explanation.

Oh and thank you alby25! I'm glad you passed by and I hope you'll stay a while.