Fencewalker

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

How on earth do you find these things :)

I seem to spend hours searching for combinations of Fence, Walker, Carter and so on and never turn up anything new or interesting. Thanks for bringing that to everyone's attention.

Best wishes,

Eth

How on earth do you find these things :)

I seem to spend hours searching for combinations of Fence, Walker, Carter and so on and never turn up anything new or interesting. Thanks for bringing that to everyone's attention.

Hehe, Google rocks! :rock2:

I use this combination -- "chris carter" "fencewalker". Put it in Google search box (both words should be in inverted commas) and you'll see those results. This information from Costume Designers Guild came in today, so it's really new. :)

Edited by Blackoil

Fencewalker, Feature 2008

Director Chris Carter

And as you can see, Fencewalker doesn't have any studio support now.

Indeed extremely interesting... I like this Fencewalker more and more!

But doesn't that make it necessarily independent from any other TenThirteen show (XF, MLM)? Carter would need to get approval by Fox if he wanted to make something related to these trademark 1013/Fox joint productions, right? Or does he have the rights to go solo?

Carter would need to get approval by Fox if he wanted to make something related to these trademark 1013/Fox joint productions, right? Or does he have the rights to go solo?

This question was always interesting for me. How much Carter depends on FOX and how much FOX depends on Carter. It seems like FOX is pretty much depending on Carter because as we know they couldn't make XF2 without him and they waited for his lawsuit to be over and they asked him to make XF2. So it looks like Carter has some control over his creations. And so does FOX, I think. Maybe it's 50/50?

• Elders (Moderators)

Good googling, Blackoil!

Thinking about the lawsuit and HPD's speculation - I wonder if this was why the lawsuit took so long to resolve. I wonder how good a poker player CC is.

Guest Laurent.

I don't want to sound too pessimist (because it's neither my intent nor how it should sound);

I'm thinking more and more that this is a brand new (maybe indie) production of Carter and not XF or MM related. Maybe some kind of wicked political/comical movie or it could be something a lot more straightforward and usual I guess. Anyway, I'm glad to see he has a new project.. I want 1013 to stay innovative and not only revisit their old success of the 90s. Though I'm still hoping that we'll have a MM movie at some point in the near future.

Guest alby25

sorry I have not been updating as much as I should. They are still filming near Bellflower High School inside a home (could only see lighting guys) pretty sure filiming more after 5pm, also seams like when they are about to start to film they get cops to block off the area. Talked to one of the security guys at there new "base camp" basically told us where to go to see them filming...they were having multiple locations on the same day (only saw the one near BHS). He was very willing to tell what locations to look for...but didnt mention anything of who was directing it or what not ect. Inside the "base camp" saw 2 men working on a laptop maybe looking at sceans ect who knows. One guy was older Caucasian balding...the other looked like Sayid from lost but no facial hair. Sorry no pictures I didnt have my camera on me as it was unexpected...and my cell phone camera pictures dont take that fantastic. lol...Still on the hunt for CC and have yet to see him. Also it will be a tad harder to take pictures on sidestreets locations...so small so many crew...and Im trying to "lay low" so i can get some better info/pics then just lights and crew. So im still watching and listening.

Edited by alby25

alby, I was waiting for your report, thanks again! Good luck with Chris' photo! :)

So it's true that Chris wanted to film graduation scene for his movie, right? I mean, he's filming in high school now.