Fencewalker

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

Guest Laurent.
Shocking news!!! (well, at least for me LOL)

Robert Patrick is in movie too!!! :rock2: (source: thesupply's post on XFU message board)

Incredible news!!! Thanks for keeping us updated Blackoil!

Blackoil,

Is the chap who is sharing this information a regular poster who can be believed or someone who has recently appeared? I do hope the Robert's in all the same :)

Best wishes,

Eth

do you mean the Fencewalker movie or XF2?

Fencewalker. Although I hope Robert will be in XF3. ;)

Is the chap who is sharing this information a regular poster who can be believed or someone who has recently appeared? I do hope the Robert's in all the same :)

Eth, this guy is not a regular poster (he registered on June 20) but all information he said was rumored before, he just told some details. I mean, there were rumours that the main character is played by some black actor from Desperate Housewives' Season 2 -- but there were two black actors in second season and after I asked this guy which actor he saw he recognized Mehcad Brooks.

Yeah, I know: TRUST NO ONE! :death:

But I WANT TO BELIEVE!!! :fool:

Edited by Blackoil

P.S. Although I have to say I didn't expect news about Robert Patrick at all. I was really shocked LOL I'm still waiting for some confirmation from this guy and by the way I invited him to join TIWWA so let's hope he'll tell us more here. ;)

I found some news about casting.

This is from https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tfr/721949474.html (casting agency or something like that):

18 to 28 yr olds to play High School Students (extras) this Thursday (Bellflower)

Reply to: job-721949474@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-06-16, 1:18PM PDT

For an exciting new feature film called FENCEWALKER working this Thursday, June 19th in Bellflower seeking Non-Union (this means no experience required) males and females, all ethnicities, 18 to 28 years old to play High School Students.... You must look young enough to play High School for a big graduation scene. Production will be paying the non-union rate of $64.00 for 8 hours or less and Overtime after 8 hours, with a $7.00 gas bump. This booking is through JEFF OLAN CASTING, INC. and we are opening this up to those of you not with us. If you are with us and reading this ad, then call our hotline at 310-285-3376, but if you did not come into our office, can make yourself available for 8 to 12 hours, have a nice look, are 18 to 28 to play a high school student, and have transportation to Bellflower for an afternoon call time, EMAIL A CURRENT PICTURE OF YOURSELF, along with a phone number, height, approx weight, and we will call you by Wednesday if we can use you.

No CALLS ON OUR VM UNLESS YOU ARE ACTUALLY WITH US. OTHERWISE WE WILL CALL YOU IF WE CAN USE YOU. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND NO FEE TO PAY - And yes you will get paid for the day. You must be available all day on Thursday starting in the afternoon and shooting into the evening and perhaps early morning hours of Friday. To be considered email a current photo with phone number to bagolcrisp@aol.com again that is bagolcrisp@aol.com - PUT FENCEWALK in subject line

include your height, and approx weight, with phone number and full name.

* Compensation: $64.00 / 8 hours + Gas of $7.00

* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

* Please, no phone calls about this job!

* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Edited by Blackoil

I found some news about casting.

This is from https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tfr/721949474.html (casting agency or something like that):

18 to 28 yr olds to play High School Students (extras) this Thursday (Bellflower)

Reply to: job-721949474@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-06-16, 1:18PM PDT

For an exciting new feature film called FENCEWALKER working this Thursday, June 19th in Bellflower seeking Non-Union (this means no experience required) males and females, all ethnicities, 18 to 28 years old to play High School Students.... You must look young enough to play High School for a big graduation scene. Production will be paying the non-union rate of $64.00 for 8 hours or less and Overtime after 8 hours, with a $7.00 gas bump. This booking is through JEFF OLAN CASTING, INC. and we are opening this up to those of you not with us. If you are with us and reading this ad, then call our hotline at 310-285-3376, but if you did not come into our office, can make yourself available for 8 to 12 hours, have a nice look, are 18 to 28 to play a high school student, and have transportation to Bellflower for an afternoon call time, EMAIL A CURRENT PICTURE OF YOURSELF, along with a phone number, height, approx weight, and we will call you by Wednesday if we can use you.

No CALLS ON OUR VM UNLESS YOU ARE ACTUALLY WITH US. OTHERWISE WE WILL CALL YOU IF WE CAN USE YOU. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND NO FEE TO PAY - And yes you will get paid for the day. You must be available all day on Thursday starting in the afternoon and shooting into the evening and perhaps early morning hours of Friday. To be considered email a current photo with phone number to bagolcrisp@aol.com again that is bagolcrisp@aol.com - PUT FENCEWALK in subject line

include your height, and approx weight, with phone number and full name.

* Compensation: $64.00 / 8 hours + Gas of $7.00

* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

* Please, no phone calls about this job!

* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

this brings back memories of when i was a extra for the movie The Lucky Ones due out this summer. Sorry, i know this was a cheap plug

Guest Laurent.
this brings back memories of when i was a extra for the movie The Lucky Ones due out this summer. Sorry, i know this was a cheap plug

Hahahaha. Good for you.

I wonder if alby25 will try to get a job as an extra. I figured he was 25 years old because of his name (which would make him young enough to have a role), but I may be wrong. I hope he comes across this information anyway.

LOL Yeah, I think it's from bloopers. :)

yesterday CC, FS and DD attended LA Film Festival. CC was asked about his new movie and he said that the movie has nothing to do with XF. This is the only FW mention I've found so far. maybe he said something more but people who attended this conference are talking about new clips with Mulder and Scully so they don't give a shit about some new movie, as you can understand. :)