Fencewalker

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

Guest Laurent.
WARNING THIS IS NOT A SPOILER!!!!

Thank God it's not!! :clapping:

On topic: We seem to be the only community discussing the "secret shoot" issue! The guy on IMDB from Bellflower says that he drove by the set and that they were still filming. He asked a security guard about the movie and he responded that it was a low budget comedy. I really wonder what this is all about.. Of course, if it was about some secret x-files scenes, CC would probably asked his employees to spread more disinformation. This is probably the most mysterious and secret movie production ever.

On topic: We seem to be the only community discussing the "secret shoot" issue!

And being anti-spoiler by heart I won't spread that rumor to other forums. I feel Carter when he says it's become very difficult to keep secrecy around such a project, with entire sites devoted to tracking spoilers. I think he's doing a very good job at keeping enough secrecy, and it must be a hard job at that! So I won't spoil his effort, and if this is indeed part of the shooting of XF2 and not one more rumor sprung from the internet I won't be part of attracting too much attention to it! Let's keep this in TIWWA.

:censored:

Guest Laurent.

Just thought I should post a small update on the "secret shoot". It seems to be indeed related to The X-Files as Xzibit is part of the team. Here is, with all its original mistakes, a message from a Bellflower resident:

my freind just filmed. she said it is indeed called fence walkers. I guess the scene takes place I the gym at simms park. my feind was in a arobics class. the black actor from desperate housewives season 2 was their. supposedly he is the main character. xzibit was their too. and the actress from smokin aces was they as well she is black and she was a lady that told Alicia keys what to do ("What?" -Laurent.). anyways. the guy from dh walked in and the arobic girls shook their buts at him. then. my freind went back and filmed the next day she was in a fight. xIbit gets knocked out and these arobic girls r fighting these black guys. LOL. and the main character works at the park. my veins films one more time. I'll let u guys know wat I find out next

An aerobic team fighting Xzibit? .............. Now I'm thinking: what if Chris Carter is shooting a music video for Xzibit?!! Haha at least I hope it's not a scene from IWTB; or it will have to be really well done to stop me from laughing out loud in the theater.

Hi Laran,

Wow, what an 'interesting' entry, my favourite part being "she is black and she was a lady that told Alicia keys what to do"...?????

I bet you are absolutely right you know. It sounds very much like they are shooting the video to the Xzibit penned X-Files tune. As 'she is black' and 'they is black' and there is 'women what is wearing tight leotards' (sorry couldn't help myself) it sounds very much in keeping with Xzibit's style of video.

Either that or the next X-Files film is called 'X-Files - Attack of the Camel Toes'.

Eth

• Elders (Moderators)
It could be an extra for the DVD release?

Both you and Laran have the same idea. That makes much more sense than anything that's been posted so far at imdb.

As for Eth's "X Files - Attack of the Camel Toes" - this board most definitely needs an emoticon indicating a mouthful of coffee spewed over the keyboard! Naughty, naughty Eth. :rofl:

Both you and Laran have the same idea. That makes much more sense than anything that's been posted so far at imdb.

As for Eth's "X Files - Attack of the Camel Toes" - this board most definitely needs an emoticon indicating a mouthful of coffee spewed over the keyboard! Naughty, naughty Eth. :rofl:

or how about X-Files - Mooseknuckle