Fencewalker

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

Guest alby25

Thank you for the very warm welcome everyone! I will try my best to get all the info/details I can get on "fencewalkers". I myself am very curious as to what is going on(new movie, x files related ect)...infact thats how I found out about this site via a google search. I will also try to get some pictures for everyone here when I get a chance too. I dont know how close I will be able to get to actually shooting locations because all I have seen so far have streets blocked off. It seams to me they move locations alot...a day or so in once location then another one...then back to the same location. I somehow dont think its going to be apart of the new xf2 movie, not saying he couldnt very well shooting dvd extras or a mini movie for the dvd extras. I feel this because the new xf2 movie well is cold and snowy...and well bellflower is far from that lol. But everything I have heard is its a "new" movie...and like I said before will be filming this summer at his old school. One thing I have been thinking maybe he is being sneeky and saying "oh yeah this is for that new x files movie*wink wink*". Maybe for another xfiles movie(3)....like a back to back shoot...its been done in recent years and after seeing a movie we find they have already been shooting the next one. This is just one of my theorys on it. Or it could be a movie based on ghosts(bellflower high is full of ghosts/stories). I will take my camera with me the next time I go in the area/or driving around and will take pictures of whatever I can. Thank you again for the warm welcome!

Guest alby25
post-3633-1212466678_thumb.jpgpost-3633-1212465872_thumb.jpg Ok some more info. Aunt says they are using orange square signs with "F.W."(fencewalkers) and arrows to direct the "trucks" where to go...so I am looking out for when they are putting some more out to know where to look for future shooting locals. As for today and tommorrow they are filming on Bellflower Blvd and Flower street. So my aunt and I decided to take a "detour" and try and find out some more info and get pictures. They have all there prop trucks and "director" van in an ally behind bellflower blvd I actually saw the man himself chris carter there with a bunch of other guys wearing head sets and walking to the front set area on the street. A ton of security is around...shirts read stage one security. I tried my best to get a few good shots but this is only the first day I tried plus we were in a moving car and security was stairing me down. The one scene we saw there was a man in a tan suit/sunglasses brief case walking with a woman also in a suit(these two were the two main actors in the scene see picture)...they didnt really look familar to me but the man looked like a yonger version of ben stein kinda. Look familar to anyone? Also the extras I saw in the scene was a boy with a book in hand...a yonger lady with a pompador hair style and a lady pushing a baby stroller. This was around six tonight we came back about an hour later still doing the same thing this time it seamed like and actual take. To me it seamed a tad too low budget for an x files movie but who knows...what looks to us like just some people walking looking normal could turn into something totally different on screen. I hope the pictures are ok, will try and get somebetter ones next time (sorry about the dirty car window) I had to zoom in but I thought it was pretty good getting the two main actors in the scene while at a red light.Also I hope im uploading these pics right...so bare with me :embarassed: the color looks kinda odd when uploading so just let me know if they are maybe i can make a photobucket album with them and a few pics i took of the trucks.

Guest Laurent.

Bellflower looks like a cool place! and thank you for all the informations and efforts alby!

• Elders (Moderators)

I'm a bit puzzled by some messages over at imdb, especially one of the most recent ones which says that CC is there every day. So who's editing the movie? Obviously Frank will be involved, but I can't see CC not being in the editing suite as well. In a recent interview, one or the other of them mentioned how often on the TV show they would be editing right to the last moment, and that remark was made in the context of the movie, giving the impression that editing the movie is the top priority and will be up to the last moment. I guess I'm too Scully - I want to see the evidence - a couple of photos of CC directing would be good.

Those photos are superb alby thanks for all your efforts on everyone's behalf :)

This is turning into one interesting mystery. Is there any logistical reason why CC could not be involved in the editing from Bellflower? Is it at all possible that editing is being done in Bellflower with further scenes being shot at the same time? As I know next to nothing about production issues I shall let myself be guided by the rest of you on this.

Best wishes

Eth

PS On Xzibit's official forum he was spoken to by phone during the time he was at Bellflower filming. He stated in his message to his fans that he was currently shooting a new movie. Whether or not this is new as in 'not XF2 related' is not clear.

Xzibit confirms that he's working with Chris Carter on "Fence Walkers"!!!

He said it in his latest interview.

Dubcnn: Apart from music, you're also an actor. How is that going right now?

Xzibit: It's going good, it's good. I just finished "X-Files 2", I play a FBI Agent, it's coming to theatres July 25th, and then I'm working on another movie right now called "Fence Walker", it's another movie from Chris Carter. I did another independent film called "American Inquisition", it will be out this year also.

Full interview here: https://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/xzibit-part3/

So what do you think, guys? It seems like it's really NEW movie, not related to XF.

I'm so curious.

Chris Carter can surprise. :)

Edited by Blackoil

Guest alby25

Thanks, I tried to get the best I could with the short time I had not only that but with crew members on the other side of the street stairing and security. I wish I could have got a picture of CC and his crew members in the back ally but two security guys were blocking the ally and i was right there, plus I knew there would be more chances to take pictures (upcoming shoots at BHS).It looked as if the "directors van" in the ally was set up so chris would not have to stand on the street watching the scene but could watch the takes from the van then pop out run thru the back of "tweets auto shop" As to bellflower looking like a good place well...it has its good areas lol...in a whole not so fantastic. They have done alot of revamping work these past few years on bellflower blvd which is good. Also to note the tweets autoparts I think is a store front the crew put in because I dont remember seeing it there before. It would not suprise me If CC is doing editing at the same time he is also doing this...we arnt that far from studios ect. There is a studio over in downey that is about only 15 mins from where he was shooting these past two days. I will try my best in the coming weeks of this filming to get a good shot of the "man himself" as well as other pics and updates. I suspect once they move locations again (off the main street), that cc will be more prevalant on the set not in some back ally with his group. Also from sitting at the light watching the scene run through it looked very dramatic not a comedy,maybe a flashback scene?. Also heard they should be sticking around till at least aug. Also do those 2 actors look familiar to anyone? And for all those believers wanting to believe I will try my best to get the money shot...no promises but I will try my best, and will get what I can.

Guest alby25
Xzibit confirms that he's working with Chris Carter on "Fence Walkers"!!!

He said it in his latest interview.

Dubcnn: Apart from music, you're also an actor. How is that going right now?

Xzibit: It's going good, it's good. I just finished "X-Files 2", I play a FBI Agent, it's coming to theatres July 25th, and then I'm working on another movie right now called "Fence Walker", it's another movie from Chris Carter. I did another independent film called "American Inquisition", it will be out this year also.

Full interview here: https://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/xzibit-part3/

So what do you think, guys? It seems like it's really NEW movie, not related to XF.

I'm so curious.

Chris Carter can surprise. :)

Fantastic find blackoil!!!!