Fencewalker

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

Hi Blackoil :)

I can't find the blog again, I should have bookmarked it I guess, but a similar assertion is made here on Universe 1013 which I guess could answer my own question as to where the blogger heard the rumour.

On a related note, if the MM Movie looks less likely with the passing of time, as Frank Spotnitz notes, I still cannot reconcile what motivation Lance Henriksen had for telling fans at the Swedish Propworld Convention that filming would take place this year. Whilst I hero-worship the man it seems somewhat unfair to me to generate hope and offer certainties where there are none so part of me is forever doubting the official denials, believing as I do that Lance wouldn't do this without just cause. I guess I am just pulling the wool over my own eyes but when someone links "Fence Walkers" to MM I do habour some hope despite my logical mind saying there isn't any.

Best wishes,

Eth

If only could someone spot Lance or other Millennium cast member in Bellflower... :)

Hmmm, so I guess nobody asked that dude from Myspace about Fencewalker? I'd like to ask him but I don't really want to register a Myspace account to do so. :) I don't really like all these myspaces and facebooks and other things. :)

Guest Laurent.

Another myspace page mentionning Fencewalker!

Coming to a theater near you 2009: FENCEWALKER - comedy featuring Xhibit and me! I got to create my own part of the 'running flautist' for Chris (X-Files) Carter.

So "Wanker Elf Sec" is a comedy?!?

And the 'old boiler' that Laran linked to with regards to her myspace makes another mention of the aerobics/gym scene in which Xzibit fights leotarded females akin to something from 'Austin Powers', methinks this isn't the MM Movie after all.

What on earth is this all about? "I got to create my own part" - so the extras are informing the casting and characters??

Best wishes,

Eth

I have to agree with Libby, the other forums haven't taken this up as much as here. If it doesn't have pictures of GA or DD with their marvelous hairdos it's not interesting.

Eth, "Universe 1013" is Blackoil's very own website! So I don't think that's the blog he's asking for.

Wanking elves? Flautists? Leopard bimbos? Horror comedy? What's going on over there? You think Carter is doing another one of his "trippy" episodes like Post-Modern Prometheus, Triangle, Improbable? (or this is all an elaborate scam, an option I haven't ruled out yet!)

And don't forget there are some political themes in Fencewalker as well, according to Katie Cassidy fansite. I have hard time trying to imagine political themes and aerobic girls with "running flautist" in one movie. LOL But hey, we are talking about Chris Carter here! He's the one who mixed almost everything in his quirky episodes. :)

BTW some days ago I found another Myspace page, and the owner of the page said that he saw Xzibit filming in Fencewalker or something like that, I don't remember exactly. It was such a small mention that I didn't bookmarked the page, I'll try to find it.

I guess there's one thing for sure: Xzibit is gonna be on the movie. lol That's all we can be sure about right now. :)

I have to agree with Libby, the other forums haven't taken this up as much as here. If it doesn't have pictures of GA or DD with their marvelous hairdos it's not interesting.

Eth, "Universe 1013" is Blackoil's very own website! So I don't think that's the blog he's asking for.

Wanking elves? Flautists? Leopard bimbos? Horror comedy? What's going on over there? You think Carter is doing another one of his "trippy" episodes like Post-Modern Prometheus, Triangle, Improbable? (or this is all an elaborate scam, an option I haven't ruled out yet!)

Hi Oro,

Thanks for "Universe 1013" info I didn't know that, you Philes certainly are prolific in your fandom as quite a few of you have your own little corners of the World Wide Web. I genuinely couldn't find the blog again for Blackoil though I did try, it was one of those frantic and random searches utilising every combination of Carter, Fence, Xzibit and so and I just couldn't retrace my steps.

I also agree with you regarding the seemingly trippy nature of what scant information we have so far. From the off I have wondered that if this project would deal with some alternative reality thematic as 'Fence Walker' title suggests to me a narrative that might deal with someone who travels between two different existences. A sort of modern day Alice in Wonderland or something akin to it.

I'm still holding on to the hope of a backdoor pilot here, a new Carter series is an exciting prospect. Bring on the Wanking Elves.

Best wishes,

Eth

I just found again that little small mention about FW and Xzibit on someone's Myspace. So check it out here - https://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=116413716

This little mention from May 26th--

"They've been filming a movie around my hood. all around Bellflower.

Xzibit is in it. It's called "fence Walker"."

As you can see nothing really new, that is why I didn't post it before. It's just an information we already knew: Xzibit is in the movie.

And now I am SO curious about Howard Gordon involvement! :fool:

Edited by Blackoil

I've found another FW mention!

Check it out here -- https://www.costumedesignersguild.com/member-directory.asp

It's a site of Costume Designers Guild.

Then open "Tomczeszyn, Lisa" profile.

And look what it reads:

PROFESSIONAL CREDITS

Xfiles-I Want To Believe, Feature 2008

20th Century Fox / Director Chris Carter

Fencewalker, Feature 2008

Director Chris Carter

And if you look at Lisa Tomczeszyn's another credits, it's easy to see that she worked with many 1013 alumni (Rob Bowman and other 1013 guys in "Day Break" TV series).

And as you can see, Fencewalker doesn't have any studio support now.

So how cool is that? ;)

Edited by Blackoil