Sarah-Jane Redmond 20 minute Podcast interview

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

I just discovered a great 20 minute interview with actress Sarah-Jane Redmond (Millennium's Lucy Butler) with Sci-Fi Talk which was recorded last year.

During the interview she talks about working with Lance on Millennium and her other film and TV roles.

Enjoy!

Guest Sheree Dawn
I just discovered a great 20 minute interview with actress Sarah-Jane Redmond (Millennium's Lucy Butler) with Sci-Fi Talk which was recorded last year.

During the interview she talks about working with Lance on Millennium and her other film and TV roles.

Enjoy!

Weird how her voice didn't carry that scary creepy crawly quality that "Lucy" had to her. She actually sounded like a normal person.

• Elders (Admins)

Yes I guess that's the same with most actors. I spoke with her myself last night for half an hour and it was kind of creepy imagining I was talking to Lucy Butler!

Look out for some amazing news to be posted hopefully later today.

Guest Sheree Dawn
Yes I guess that's the same with most actors. I spoke with her myself last night for half an hour and it was kind of creepy imagining I was talking to Lucy Butler!

Look out for some amazing news to be posted hopefully later today.

Dooooood, you were talking to the Devil! How cool! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Graham you have just about made my year :)

According to the jaw dropping news on Sarah's site Sarah-Jane is IN the X-Files movie.

That is just about the most amazing news we have had here in a long time. Since Lance was officially out I had been harboring hope for either Terry or Sarah-Jane.

Permission to celebrate wildly everyone.

Smiles,

Eth

Sarah-Jane Redmond

• Elders (Moderators)

Marky, you got there first; I was just going to post about this amazing news after visiting the site.

This is so great! :clapping: Who knows: maybe there will be more wonderful surprises?

Marky, you got there first; I was just going to post about this amazing news after visiting the site.

This is so great! :clapping: Who knows: maybe there will be more wonderful surprises?

Hi Darky,

I must admit I dared to wonder the same thing. I have palpitations at the moment I'm that excited (nerd alert).

I swear if we ever get the news we all so badly want I will have to take a week off work.

Either way Sarah-Jane on the big screen in a 1013 production is just so perfect :)

Smiles,

Eth

Guest Sheree Dawn
Graham you have just about made my year :)

According to the jaw dropping news on Sarah's site Sarah-Jane is IN the X-Files movie.

That is just about the most amazing news we have had here in a long time. Since Lance was officially out I had been harboring hope for either Terry or Sarah-Jane.

Permission to celebrate wildly everyone.

Smiles,

Eth

Sarah-Jane Redmond

/me cracks open bottles of high-dollar hootch and passes glasses out to everyone :clapping:

• Elders (Admins)

Yes, I almost wet myself when she emailed me with the news, so I called her to discuss it. A very surreal experience indeed!

There is now a news item on the main site, with discussion topic available on this very subject which you can find here.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WaveCrest

Just listened to the Sci-Fi Talk audio interview with Sarah-Jane Redmond. That was amazing. Well worth listening to, especially as you don't hear, see or read anything about her in TV and film news away from the web. It was great hearing her voice. She sounds nothing like she does in her film and TV work, especially nothing like Lucy Butler! Her voice sounded a bit muffled in the interview but you could clearly hear her voice and imagine her on the other end of the phone.

I was interested in the Q & A's about The Entrance, Millennium and her convention appearances. I remember seeing a picture of her at the Coventry convention for Smallville on the website for the event.

Thanks for posting the link to the interview Graham! :smokin: