Official Companion

Rate this topic

Guest 19:19

• 10 months later...
Guest Zdenius

i havent seen this topic but i bought the books a month ago and I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive got S1 a S2, dont know if the S3 exists!! theyre made as files for each episode and contains lot of pages on each of them, many nice and clear b/w pics (mostly we know, but some i havent seen)... i just dont have time to read em.

same books were released for the X Files, also in czech republic they were translated, but i heard this didnt happened to millennium. nevermind. iam searching for the S3 if it exists and theres also a book called MILLENNIUM FACTBOOK which iam going to buy, but dont know if its german or english, dont remember at the moment. then iam buying the FB figure :kickin: the books are worth buying, very nice and youll read lot of fine behind the scenes stuff and bloopers :notworthy:

• 2 years later...

*Distant memory moment*

A member (scratches head trying to recall who) knows a chap who knows Johnathan Ross. He was intending to get a message to Jane, via JR, to inquire about a possible release of the manuscript. I don't know what became of this but I can remember the topic so I will check around for you to see what became of it.

Best wishes,

Eth

• 1 month later...
Guest WaveCrest

I was hoping a Millennium book would be released like the official X Files companion books that went up to the seventh season of The X Files.

• 2 months later...
  • Elders (Admins)
I've just read Jane Goldman's letter on the Abyss. (If anyone else is interested in reading what she said, it's on the Essays menu).

I wonder if HarperCollins might do a limited run of the book if the DVD sales are good. This is a book I'd definitely buy. I've emailed them - not that I have much hope, but it's always worth trying for something as interesting as this.

Libby, this was 3 years ago but did you ever get a reply? LOL!

I managed to find the 'Millennium Companion' vol. 1 by N.E. Genge [still trying to find a copy of vol. 2 as both are out of print]

It covers the first half of season one.. plots, pics, trivia, quizzes.. very interesting book... :ouro::ouro:

Does anyone have any current news on this?