Art Bell Interview

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

Guest betweenthelines

I was searching for "Millennium" videos when I happened to come across this:

The link will take you to the first half but if you click on the person's username you'll be able to find the other two installments. I'm only listening to Part I but he did say they were going to talk about "Millennium".

Guest Laurent.

"You're working on a second X-Files movie are you?"... and that was almost ten years ago! HOW DID HE KNOW?! :doh:

I'll listen to the other parts later on.. I hate the interviewer though.

Carter seemed very "out there" in this interview, very open to paranormal phenomena, conspiracy theories etc etc. I guess he adapted himself to the interviewer. See how he's much more talkative when it comes to storytelling and production issues! Carter may be open to "extreme possibilities" but he's no believer in all that stuff either. One info I didn't know: he got inspiration on XF's Duane Barry from the XF's sound grip told him, about a person he knew that was telling stories of alien abductions and drilled teeth!

You know what? This made me realize that the Art Bell from MLM's Collateral Damage is a true person with a true show! Since I'm not from the USA I had never heard of him! Putting him as a guest star in MLM with that kind of script was a nice touch indeed!