The Original Fox Millennium website

Rate this topic

Guest bemp

Guest bemp

Hi everyone. I've not seen this posted before, but that may be due to my awesomely deficient search skills, but way back in the day I managed to 'suck' down the entire official site to save for posterity. If anyone is interested I still have it in all its zipped up glory. I can post it online for download somewhere if you - like me enjoy reliving the glory days.

Hi Bemp,

What a wonderful offer. I would love to get my hands on the content of the original site and I am sure if you were to offer a download link there would be quite a few appreciative people :)

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest bemp

I'm not sure how Fox would feel about it. Oh well guess we'll find out! As soon as I find a suitable location I'll report back - later today probably.

Guest bemp

I don't really remember the original url, but I could just open up the archive & find out - as far as I can remember (& I could be wrong) the web.archive.org version was woefully incomplete. I'm a bit backed up with computer work at the moment - so it might be Tuesday, or Wednesday before I get it up, but it will get up! And no Rapidshare!!!!! I have a few more places that are easier & have higher file size limits. So ....... as soon as I take care of business the file will commence uploading!

- bemp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Elders (Admins)

My head is spinning about this! :eyes:

Actually someone did this on an FTP server a few years back (way before the DVD's were released) and it was up and down for certain hours every day on a fast T1 line. The posts will still be here somewhere. It contained music and complete episodes too.

• Elders (Moderators)

What I've got here is about 200MB worth of the original official website - episode synopses, images, interviews, promos (including .wav and .mov files) - is this what everybody is talking about? If so, what's the best way to share it?

Libby

I quite like Sendspace as you can upload files to it without having to ceate a profile or give any personal information. It provides you with a download link that you can share with others. Bemp PM'd me with regards to his initial offer though I cannot remember the reason he noted for the delay. I may send a quick message to check that he is well.

Best wishes,

Eth