The Original Fox Millennium website

Rate this topic

Guest bemp

Gleb, it is disappointing that we haven't been able to give you what you were looking for. I will make some enquiries on your behalf.

But, very many thanks for re-uploading the old website in .rar form. Hopefully, Earthnut will be able to download and extract that successfully.

Libby: it's okay, I remember I have a couple of *.swf files of that promo site. Still trying to find it on my storages.

gbakunov, you're awesome. How did you get that image circled in red? Paint? Photoshop?

I have some articles I've saved from previous posts. As soon as I can I will upload them. They're small enough I think where I can just attach them.

Fixin' to download, thank you so much for your help. Why do they make it so confusing with so many places to click?

I also just recently had a virus and my Internet Explorer 9 had to be set back to default, so that could be part of the problem. I have no idea what I need to download and what I need to stay away from as far as add-ons and plug-ins. Not my area of expertise, but I'm learning.