Will All Original Soundtrack Music Be Available?

Rate this topic

Guest MyDarkSide

Guest MyDarkSide

Just curious if both the original instrumental music as well as popular commercial music numbers featured in each episode of MLM are going to be available on the DVD sets? I hope 1013 shelled out for the copyright and royalties on said music material...

Guest se7en

......no cd's or isolated soundtracks will be in the S1 release. the "best of MM" is available for download at itunes. it is an offical release,though you cannot buy it stores...............yet.(?)

~se7en

• Elders (Moderators)

Mark Snow once stated that he would love to release more music from the X-Files and MillenniuM offically but the execs of FOX are sitting with their big butts on the rights and they are not going to stand up... :angryred:

Guest MyDarkSide

When I mentioned soundtrack material, to claify, I wasn't asking about a bonus CD being included, but meant that I had hoped each episode will be presented with all music as originally featured the first time each episode aired.

Had recently picked up the Providence Collection from Lion's Gate NBC. A lot of popular songs licensed for use at the time the episodes aired do not appear on that boxset, including the use of the cover version of "In My Life" that was the series' theme on the opening credits.

I just hope the same thing doesn't happen to the MLM boxset. A good example would be the use of Cypress Hill in the episode 'Gehenna'. I wonder of the use of songs/artists like that will make the set.